VinnyMendoza

Vote for Halo 1 today on Gamefaq's Best. Game. Ever. Tourney

Lmao love that video.

Halo won, awww yeah

Time to get crushed next round but oh well. Halo 1 won and Halo 3 lost. All is right in the world.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

MGSV will win sorry to say. The lead is basically insurmountable already. And MGS has a huge following on that site.

Perfect Dark historically does bad on GameFAQs polls. The fact that it is even this close is a testament to how poor MGSV really is. The gameplay is great but the story is embarrassingly unfinished.

IGN takes a fond look back at PD:

Perfect Dark historically does bad on GameFAQs polls.

People are bashing it on the GameFAQs boards because it hasn't aged well technically (framerate/controls/etc).

Shallow...

As much as I love 007 Goldeneye, there is no way it should have beat Diablo 2.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IGN takes a fond look back at PD:

People are bashing it on the GameFAQs boards because it hasn't aged well technically (framerate/controls/etc).

Shallow...

They`re not wrong. The framerate and controls are really bad. It has not aged nearly as well as Halo CE. That`s mostly the fault of the hardware though.

The Xbox 360 port would be great if it had aim assist like modern FPS I think.... I hate how the gun points for you, but turning off auto aim makes it extremely difficult. Still fun though.

They`re not wrong. The framerate and controls are really bad. It has not aged nearly as well as Halo CE. That`s mostly the fault of the hardware though.

That's why I don't like the argument. Bashing a game for pushing old hardware too far...come on.

PD is Goldeneye with bots, dual function weapons, real-time lighting, stat tracking, co-op/counter-op, full voice acting, etc...ohhhh but it's choppy and not dual analog! AUTOMATICPHAILZORZ1!11!!

Lmao love that video.

Halo won, awww yeah

Time to get crushed next round but oh well. Halo 1 won and Halo 3 lost. All is right in the world.

yeah but it lost to the last of us :(

That's why I don't like the argument. Bashing a game for pushing old hardware too far...come on.

PD is Goldeneye with bots, dual function weapons, real-time lighting, stat tracking, co-op/counter-op, full voice acting, etc...ohhhh but it's choppy and not dual analog! AUTOMATICPHAILZORZ1!11!!

It still deserves credit for sure. It had a full complement of features that most shooters lack. But going back and playing it on N64 is a chore for most people. Goldeneye is the same.

If someone ported it to PC with kb/m... or even just using kb/m on the Xbox 360 would play amazing I think. Or like I said add aim assist.

What kind of bracket is CE in. You have multiple contenders for a top 5 of all time list in that one bracket lol. They screwed up a lot with that. Morrowind lost to Metroid Prime. Yep I'm closing this now lol.

What kind of bracket is CE in. You have multiple contenders for a top 5 of all time list in that one bracket lol. They screwed up a lot with that. Morrowind lost to Metroid Prime. Yep I'm closing this now lol.

Dude Metroid Prime is amazing....

And Halo is not well loved there so it didn't get a great seed.

I agree. The framerate on the N64 version is terrible and and playing an FPS game with only one analog stick might be a "chore" to some people, but letting two flaws cloud your entire opinion on the game is just idiotic. Especially since the game has much more replay value and content than most shooters out there, and before its own time.

It still deserves credit for sure. It had a full complement of features that most shooters lack. But going back and playing it on N64 is a chore for most people. Goldeneye is the same.

Going back to its terrible prequel is even more of chore. Whether or not Goldeneye aged badly, it still plays and controls much better than Perfect Dark: Zero. People tend to forget how innovate Goldeneye was, despite influencing only a small portion of the Console FPS genre.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Perfect Dark is amazing. That was my Halo before Halo. One of the greatest games of all time.

I agree. It definitely started my interest in FPS. 

Minecraft defeated by Halo? I'd have to say that is an upset! If Halo beats FF7 that'll be INSANE! Lets gooooo 

Haloooooooo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree. It definitely started my interest in FPS.

Minecraft defeated by Halo? I'd have to say that is an upset! If Halo beats FF7 that'll be INSANE! Lets gooooo

Haloooooooo

I'd say the average Minecraft fan is too casual to visit gaming websites and votes on polls.

Damn it. WC3 didn't get past first round. Mt favourite game right there.

Well good job to Halo though

• Upvote (+1) 1