Sign in to follow this  
vivacity

To2 Looking for 2 HWC

My friend and I are looking for two to round out a solid team to participate in the halo world championship and other online tournaments. 

We would ideally like to scoop up two players in time for the first qualifier tomorrow. We will be running games all night.

We've been playing together for almost 10 years and have some event experience from way back (during H2 and H3). We're both dedicated, level-headed, solid players with a drive to get better at the game. We're looking for two like-minded players that are selfless, have a solid attitude, and a drive to improve. 

It makes no difference to us if you're a to2 or a free agent; we want to run games with everyone that's interested. We're on pretty much every day starting at around 8:30pm PST and going until 1-2 am. We're both in our 20s and looking for people that can match (at least four days a week) our schedule and are at least 18 years old. 

Add me or post here if you're interested.
GT - Vivacity

We've been a part of the competitive Halo scene since late H1 and early H2. We're not looking to hold anyone's hand or teach anyone how to play this game. Before you read any further please assure yourself that you have the required skill set to be on a serious team.

We're only looking for individuals who have put in a decent amount of hours in H5. Passed team experience is a huge plus. Previous Halo title experience should be obvious.

-You must be able to keep a open line of communication. No flakes. No kids with 9pm bedtimes. No ragers.

-3-4 hours of practice a night

-Must be available for HCS online cup matches. (some if not all)

We want to establish a roster as soon as possible. Respond to the thread or contact us on xbl if interested. Be ready to discuss your past experiences.

Hmu I'm interested in running games. Played over 4 days of H5. Even if we're not a good fit I need to stop playing with randoms. On most days

Hey lets play games, my friend and i would love to team with you.  I can get on right now im not sure when he can.  I can basically play as much as we need to right now so hopefully we can get in a lot of practice

Been playing since 2002. Have a competitive background and play everyday. Like you said I'm level headed and would love to try to run with you guys. XBL: Ben HaMbUrGl3r

add me on xbl : GunFiiree 

placed 41st in the qualifier last night and looking for 2 solid teammates for me and my partner(500 pro points between us)