Sign in to follow this  
iDownTownBrown

To2 looking for 2 for Arena/ online tournaments

Me and my teammate have been playing together for 6 years , we have good chemistry and work well together. We don't have event experience we only want to go to a event if we think we can place top 16 which back then we knew we couldn't . Skill is not a issue as we have not been out skilled by anybody yet.(Of course we haven't played snipedown yet either) but back on topic so what we are looking for is someone to be skilled enough to hold your own into champion rank , know how to play not for stats but for the W ,and no whining if it's one thing I hate the most when trying someone is the complain like a little school girl let's Man up a little and focus on winning and not how you got shafted by 343 . Anyways me and my teammate are both in are mid-20's and play around 8 central time until Midnight on the weekdays. We are kinda looking for some players in our age and timeline but if your chill and can fit are time to play then it's cool. Well hit me up if anybody wants to try we will be on at 8:45 central time tonight GT is iDowntownbrown