CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm genuinely curious why people are so confident with allegiance given their lack of experience in LAN and in general at big tourneys.

Anybody want to explore this with me and explain? What are each of the players LAN experiences like?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I hope xgames forces the old rosters and old CLG wins gold vs old eg. How awkward would that be. #betterwith2gre :kappa:

You're in the minority with TL > Leftovers. Obviously if you pick Liquid over them you're going to have Allegiance taking them too. Despite a lot of people having Leftovers over Liquid the matchup is still the closest voted match - they're not getting written off.

I imagine some people's votes may change after Sunday.

Sunday has New Liquid Storyline Battle #2 for Top 4 - Mikwen/Ola's team vs Heinz/APG's team.

I'm genuinely curious why people are so confident with allegiance given their lack of experience in LAN and in general at big tourneys.

Anybody want to explore this with me and explain? What are each of the players LAN experiences like?

They're confident because Xbox One doesn't have true LAN so Cratos should be fine.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

>When you wake up in a world where people have picked a European team to 3-0 a roster including Heinz on LAN, when Heinz didn't finish below 3rd place a single time in H2A

anigif_optimized-11701-1426638739-1.gif

Aren't you the same guy who was saying h2a means nothing now when you were talking about Mikwen and others?

They're confident because Xbox One doesn't have true LAN so Cratos should be fine.  :kappa:

Well, fuck. Ya got me on that.

Aren't you the same guy who was saying h2a means nothing now when you were talking about Mikwen and others?

o_O

Probably not, because I use past LAN experience quite a bit to form my opinions and impressions on how someone will perform on LAN in H5, as well as what habits (good or bad) of their playstyle probably will still exist.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

o_O

Probably not, because I use past LAN experience quite a bit to form my opinions and impressions on how someone will perform on LAN in H5, as well as what habits (good or bad) of their playstyle probably will still exist.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you did say something like that on stream because it's the first time I'd heard of you, I'm probably misquoting but it was similar.

Looks like Maniac's getting dropped, they'll probably announce it today/tomorrow.

EDIT: Seems like he's not getting dropped, he was just out buying groceries so they were just playing with another one.

I think a lot of it comes from the fact that there has been no Halo 5 LAN yet. LAN experience is definitely important, but it holds a little less weight in predicting team performance because this game has never been played on LAN before. 

X Games Match Schedule. Start the match predictions so I can reference what the community says on the show.

Friday

Allegiance vs Epsilon

CLG vs PENTA

Leftovers vs Team Liquid

Evil Geniuses vs Dream Team

Saturday

Leftovers vs. Epsilon
Dream Team vs. PENTA Sports
Team Allegiance vs. Team Liquid
Evil Geniuses vs. CLG
Food Break
Team Liquid vs. Epsilon
Evil Geniuses vs. PENTA Sports
Team Allegiance vs. Leftovers
CLG vs. Dream Team

Friday

Allegiance vs Epsilon - Allegiance

CLG vs PENTA - CLG

Leftovers vs Team Liquid - Leftovers

Evil Geniuses vs Dream Team - Evil Geniuses

Saturday

Leftovers vs. Epsilon - Leftovers
Dream Team vs. PENTA Sports - Dream Team
Team Allegiance vs. Team Liquid - Allegiance
Evil Geniuses vs. CLG - Evil Geniuses
Food Break - pizza
Team Liquid vs. Epsilon - Liquid
Evil Geniuses vs. PENTA Sports - Evil Geniuses
Team Allegiance vs. Leftovers - Leftovers
CLG vs. Dream Team - CLG

Also, I like the Leftovers roster a lot more with Stellur. I definitely think Commonly is a great player (and underrated), but I think this is a good move for both stellur and Leftovers

• Upvote (+1) 2

plot twist: 2gre working behind the scenes to keep CLG org, his new team is CLG, old CLG gets left out of Xgames 

• Upvote (+1) 4

This is getting very time consuming. Adding these to my database will take forever too and I'm already like 2-3 days behind. May have to stop doing stats and just post results, as that's time consuming as it is.

There's a few of you guys doing this you should work together and try split the workload.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I only want to see two people succeed in the Halo World Championship.

Naded

or the

:goat:

• Upvote (+1) 9

plot twist: 2gre working behind the scenes to keep CLG org, his new team is CLG, old CLG gets left out of Xgames 

LOL. It's a fucking tragedy that the 2gre/Ola duo won't be at xgames, while Dream Team is there because of bracket luck. 

Fix this @Tashi  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 6

tumblr_mnki37u6y41rpls53o1_400.gif

Now imagine if a player really contracts an STD from another players gf? keep the drama comming  :kappa:

edit: cmon I wasnt being serious  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Sunday has New Liquid Storyline Battle #2 for Top 4 - Mikwen/Ola's team vs Heinz/APG's team.

I don't feel there's any animosity between the players on Liquid and EnVy.

Liquid and Leftovers is a 1-sided salt with just Ninja.

So if you want to call that a storyline, I guess.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I just realized that the new Liquid has not been scrimming CLG or EG. Whats up with that? They most consistently scrim Dream Team a lot. Am i wrong??

• Upvote (+1) 1