CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Optic Gaming - Ninja Spartan Stellur VictoryX

Optic Nation - Flamesword Assault Cloud Hysteria

It can happen..

• Upvote (+1) 3

Supernatural-Dean.gif

Me when I had to choose Evil Geniuses or Counter Logic Gaming

Faced with the poll, you know instantly. But clicking the button is another matter...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Faced with the poll, you know instantly. But clicking the button is another matter...

My heart Is ripped In two..

• Upvote (+1) 2

The allegiance vs leftovers matchup seems to be the one people are most torn over

Surprised to see Leftovers ahead at the moment, I hope we see the upset though.

The allegiance vs leftovers matchup seems to be the one people are most torn over

Leftovers, IMO.

Allegiance is good, but they lost to clg twice no? As well as barely squeaked past EG? I think allegiance is gonna finish top 4, but out of EG, CLG, and Leftovers? I think they'll be 4th.

We shall find out.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Dream Team really needs to step their game up. PENTA won't be no easy match-up  :simms:

PENTA is "Team 1" who won the German qualifier, btw.

Hoping for a "Leftovers become OpTic Halo" announcement on Monday's episode of Vision

thats not happening

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

X Games Match Schedule. Start the match predictions so I can reference what the community says on the show.

Friday

Allegiance vs Epsilon

CLG vs PENTA

Leftovers vs Team Liquid

Evil Geniuses vs Dream Team

Saturday

Leftovers vs. Epsilon
Dream Team vs. PENTA Sports
Team Allegiance vs. Team Liquid
Evil Geniuses vs. CLG
Food Break
Team Liquid vs. Epsilon
Evil Geniuses vs. PENTA Sports
Team Allegiance vs. Leftovers
CLG vs. Dream Team

predictions in green. Have a couple upsets but I definitely think Liquid will perform much better at an event than what we've seen online so far. All my opinion of course though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Directly out of Roy's stream:

"Yo so how did Bee tell you"

"He showed me the skype message as soon as he got it" - Flame

"Dang, that's tough man" - Roy

"Yeah... I would've left too" - Flame

If this is true, kudos to both Stellur, for showing the message asap, and Flame, for being chill with it and not making Stellur feel more guilty than he probably does.

Hoping Hecz does indeed pick up Stellur and the rest of Leftovers. Big fan of Hecz and how he run his business.  :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have a feeling that TL will upset Leftovers, and be t4, along with Allegiance, CLG, & EG. From there? Who knows, but I don't get why people are writing Allegiance off so much...

• Upvote (+1) 2

>When you wake up in a world where people have picked a European team to 3-0 a roster including Heinz on LAN, when Heinz didn't finish below 3rd place a single time in H2A

anigif_optimized-11701-1426638739-1.gif

Different game different pros  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Myself and @@TiberiusAudley will be joined by @@Spartan for The Pit today at 4PM EST on twitch.tv/throoper

See you there.

I'd love to see a pro who hasn't been affected by all the changes on the show as well - maybe someone from TL, eLevate, or Allegiance? Outsiders perspective...

Have a feeling that TL will upset Leftovers, and be t4, along with Allegiance, CLG, & EG. From there? Who knows, but I don't get why people are writing Allegiance off so much...

Things change on LAN and I don't mean the amount of ping. It's gonna be the same ol' story. The CLG v EG match at X-Games is going to be one for the ages. 

I've been calling it all along - Naded is a god and makes all the right moves until finals. I'd love to see him prove me wrong but it's just too consistent at this point. 

I'd love to see a pro who hasn't been affected by all the changes on the show as well - maybe someone from TL, eLevate, or Allegiance? Outsiders perspective...

We reached out to several people.  (And by we, I mean he did.  I only sent out one message, and it was to Lethul...on Sunday.  Before all of this.

f0e79128bba1c0f8ddd3d4343735d02b.png)

He had to turn down the invite because of "work schedule" or some bullshit like that.  Guess he just doesn't care about the community or that prize pool.  FeelsBadMan

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I wanted that too - I tried to get people from one of those teams but but schedules weren't working in our favor this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd be more inclined to say allegiance because they haven't made a roster change but I don't know. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You're in the minority with TL > Leftovers. Obviously if you pick Liquid over them you're going to have Allegiance taking them too.

Despite a lot of people having Leftovers over Liquid the matchup is still the closest voted match - they're not getting written off.