CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"Mikwen bailed again, guys" Ninja just said on stream. What is happening? Could be trolling, but mood dropped very quickly in the last few minutes. Hard to watch.

Mikwen bailed again - Ninja on stream just now

Coulda seen that one coming

Mikwen probably had Ninjas voice screaming "ROCKETTTS!" overlapping in his head and just couldn't do it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To me it looks like Mikwen IS NOT teaming with Leftovers after all. Spartans tweet and Mikwens tweets lead me to that conclusion.

"Mikwen bailed again, guys" Ninja just said on stream. What is happening? Could be trolling, but mood dropped very quickly in the last few minutes. Hard to watch.

Blessing in disguise. Really don't think that team would've done well, despite the indiv. talent Mikwen brings.

Edit: Also, for those wondering what Blaze/Burton are doing. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

At first he was calling him Bee and it seemed like it was Stellur... but then he started calling him Jon and when you type !9 into the chat nightbot says "hes a young disturbed gentleman that goes by the name of uncle jon aka skeptishit"

So i have no idea what is going on.

sounds like skeptical. known pro friend and twitch troll

Ninja's mood just dropped and heres what happened (my guess)

Mikwen was going to join RNG, he was also going to bring the team name enV, BUT THEN 2gre approached him and wanted to team...

So mikwen picks up 2gre, spartan, and victory and ditches ninja. 

The shape would be so real.

I can't see Ogre2 teaming with Cloud, since Cloud basically heavily implied that 2gre was the problem all along on CLG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja's mood just dropped and heres what happened (my guess)

Mikwen was going to join RNG, he was also going to bring the team name enV, BUT THEN 2gre approached him and wanted to team...

So mikwen picks up 2gre, spartan, and victory and ditches ninja. 

The shape would be so real.

If that happens I would feel so bad for him

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ninja said: "Mikwen said he was 100% in last night and changed his mind this morning, Mega scummy"

Edit: Also confirmed its still the core 3

"Mikwen left our team. Yesterday he was 100% in..." "today he's out" - Ninja on stream

Ninja just confirmed that Mikwen left. Said he was "100% in last night, then backed out this morning". 

My prediction: 2gre, Ola, Mikwen, Hysteria

I don't get why RNG doesn't go with Cloud again...

Man, I know Tyler once considered Mikwen his best friend, but lately it seems every time they get close to teaming Mikwen bails on him. Not blaming Mikwen, but damn that has to be devastating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you guys hear Mikwen left?

Nah man, whered you hear that  :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1