CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm just sitting here hoping @@LethuL and the rest of Evil Geniuses pulled off the biggest asshole move ever to hurt CLG, Renegade, and others when he comes back right before the roster deadline. I mean, who needs Halo friends if you take home first after a big tourney like this?

1. That is an excellent plan to completely fuck over 3-4 teams, mess up their chemistry, trust, etc. That will dramatically increase their chance of winning HWC.

2. However, they will have to live with it. If that's the case, like @@iamguitar said, probably nobody will ever team with them again and they will always be known as the "team" that fucked over everybody. That's an awful reputation to have so, it's very unlikely.

Hope 2gre gets a team.

Storm rifles blow

Anyone in a large Spartan company able to invite me? Please and thank you. gt: memphisize

• Upvote (+1) 1

The goat is waiting somewhere out there on the road to x-games right now like

giphy.gif

This is the best post I've seen in a while

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope that nV ends up with a decent team when all this settles down. Might sound fickle but as a newcomer it's a lot easier to maintain interest in the scene when you have a good team as opposed to the alternative. 

I'm just sitting here hoping @@LethuL and the rest of Evil Geniuses pulled off the biggest asshole move ever to hurt CLG, Renegade, and others when he comes back right before the roster deadline. I mean, who needs Halo friends if you take home first after a big tourney like this?

I would no longer root for EG if this happened, such a dirty move.

Ogre1 comes back from retirement to fight with 2gre

Walshy and FiS complete the roster.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You don't follow much eSports do you?

In other games, Renegades abbreviates their name "RNG" not "REN".   ;)

are you serious lol? or do you mean their shit Aussie CS:GO team which I don't follow. what other games do you speak of?

master tier adc/2.3k feral 3's BTW 

tSMpGxE.png

• Downvote (-1) 2

are you serious lol? or do you mean their shit Aussie CS:GO team which I don't follow. what other games do you speak of?

tSMpGxE.png

Renegades uses RNG as their abbreviation but when it comes to # things, they use #RENWIN. So it's a mix of both

• Upvote (+1) 1

The road so far:

Picked up by eLevate

Leave

Picked up by exCellence

Leave

Picked up by Liquid

Dropped

Picked up by Winterfox

Dropped

Almost team with Optic

Phone dies

Join leftovers

Hysteria leaves for Liquid

Pick up Victory X

Part ways with Cloud

Pick up Ninja

Commonly leaves for EG

Pick up Mikwen

Updated

Their official announcement video said this. Not like it matters, why are people so torn up about this?

8f7f2bdb1b3479b2f848c0b3ac4f8bf6.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

Renegades uses RNG as their abbreviation but when it comes to # things, they use #RENWIN. So it's a mix of both

Someone answered it on the same page as the one JaneK replied to in the first place -- they don't use RNG/RNGWIN for LCS because RNG already belonged to an LPL team (Royal Never Give Up)

• Upvote (+1) 3

EG picked up commonly to neutralize the threat of renegades, only to have renegades pick up a weaker player just to have a locked roster.

EG will drop commonly last second and grab ogre 2 and lock him in. This will kill the threat of renegades as well as guarantee themselves top 3.

That's my two cents. That would be some filthy shade if it happened. That's max halo shade.

Also ninja has fire tweets.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If the :goat: doesn't end up on a top 4 team, i will be thoroughly disappointment in this community. Thoroughly disappointment...

I have a feeling he might end up coaching. I'm anxious to find out what he is going to do.

Maybe it's the opposite of what someone else posted, and maybe CLG pretended to drop 2gre, and will pick him up last second.

I'm hoping another hurricane occurs ASAP and he finds a good team if the situation is real though.

Am I getting this correctly?

Lethul leaves EG to CLG

CLG drops 2gre for Lethul

2gre now FA

Lethul jumps ship back to EG before deadline

2gre, in theory, no longer wants to play with team who just dropped him

CLG picks up random to make complete roster before deadline; most likely not doing well due to chemistry, ect.

Yeah, yeah. America likes bringing the "Freedom"... 

Can we discuss whats important in the world? Tom Ryan without a Halo team going into a $2,000,000 tournament... #InsideJob

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hope 2gre gets a team.

Storm rifles blow

Anyone in a large Spartan company able to invite me? Please and thank you. gt: memphisize

Hey i live in Memphis. Has that always been your tag?