CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I can picture the new Vision video already.

"Yo mike. Whats happening? You finished top 32 against this week"

"Yea but... the brackets :( "

"What am I supposed to think mike when that Ogre2 guy is a F/A."

"But..... hecz... We are getting bracket screwed"

"That "goat" dude is a free agent. we need to talk"

His points would bump that 15th seed(as i last remember seeing it) really close to the top 8.  But idk if optic would be the best option for him.  just my opinion though.

Anyone decent want to team up for the Beyond tourney. Always want to give a tournament a shot. Im onyx in everything except breakout  :wutface:

Anyone decent want to team up for the Beyond tourney. Always want to give a tournament a shot. Im onyx in everything except breakout  :wutface:

Don't worry, they just removed Breakout before the January season was over and replaced it with Community Forge Breakout.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Although nV is one of the best organizations out there, I was kind of looking forward to leftovers being Renegades because it's just oh so fitting.

Wonder if renegades will pick up the old nV then?

Yeah it looks like RNG is not RNG and is now NV, so say hola to Halo with RNG cuz I doubt they pick up a team now.

So what is Commonly "excel" at exactly? What is his preferred "role"? The "dirty work" I assume?

EDIT: I guess I just don't agree with this "dirty work" philosophy. I just don't see it that way.

Commonly is a slayer, he's aggressive and knows map positioning. Any team he's been on has done really well - Crowd Pleasers, Leftovers, and EG will as well.

I chuckle at those here who say 2gre should have been EG's choice. He simply is not as good as Commonly is at H5. EG knew this and decided on Commonly after Naded passed CLG knew it and decided to make an upgrade.

That said, I do think 2gre's knowledge can benefit a team to place well, I just don't think it's enough to win it all.

I think he deleted the tweet, but Spartan just tweeted Hastr0 a hand waving emoji..  :intel:

Spartan also followed Hastr0

#HaloTMZ

Can someone tell me wtf is going on. 

From my perspective, all I have heard is "commonly is on EG and 2gre is not on CLG anymore"

explain to me like I am 5? I work too much :( 

• Upvote (+1) 3

From my perspective, all I have heard is "commonly is on EG and 2gre is not on CLG anymore"

@LethuL pretty much was sitting there like "Ummmm I'm bored, let me start a shit storm" and left EG for CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Kind of a shame to lose out on a potential new org entering Halo.

At the same time Hastr0 is one of the best fucking org owners out there and nV is a huge brand. So I can't say him taking care of Spartan, ninja, victory, etc upsets me TOO MUCH, aside from losing renegades in the scene.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul left for his reasons.  CLG dropped 2gre.  Commonly is EG's silver medal choice.  Ninja got salty for Commonly jumping ship.  Mikwen went to leftovers and i'm guessing they are about to become the new NV.  Lethul went to CLG.  2gre is still in limbo.  Ninja apparently is going grocery shopping according to tweets shared and Naded was the first person EG reached out to according to ourboyroy, but he declined.  Which was the smart choice tbh.  

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lethul left for his reasons.  CLG dropped 2gre.  Commonly is EG's silver medal choice.  Ninja got salty for Commonly jumping ship.  Mikwen went to leftovers and i'm guessing they are about to become the new NV.  Lethul went to CLG.  2gre is still in limbo.  Ninja apparently is going grocery shopping according to tweets shared and Naded was the first person EG reached out to according to ourboyroy, but he declined.  Which was the smart choice tbh.  

Lethal was brought on as an entertainer for CLG to lighten the mood. Even after CLG won they were bickering.

What I want to know is every LAN going to be in sound proof boxes like the EU? Lethal can't talk shit then. Literally he is the best at making people choke in person by opening his mouth, while still being clutch.

Well in Denial's case it's 0. So at least we know 1 team.  :kappa:

I lold. I know they have a new management now but im shocked Denial found its way back into the Halo scene

Does anyone else think it should be public knowledge what orgs are paying players?

No.

1. Players don't make enough and don't deserve what people believe they do
  2. The scene would become e-sports manager 2016
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I lold. I know they have a new management now but im shocked Denial found its way back into the Halo scene

This is something that should be much further down the road. Right now there are some big boy organizations that make a ton off of sponsorships/streaming and investor backed orgs that could snatch up all the players.

Grass is always greener.

holy balls 

• Upvote (+1) 2