CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would pay good money to see this roster reform, still is and forever will be my favourite squad of all time.

Only Halo 3 team to place top 3 for an entire season.

So what are the GOAT's best options?

Renegades looks like it will be - VicX Ninja Spartan Mikwen

So that leaves Envy with - Hysteria Pistola Cloud

So Envy will need one -> 2gre

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why not? Obviously I don't know anything about the situation behind the scenes but whenever 2gre has talked about him on stream he's said positive things.

Their playing styles are completely different and I dont think them playing together would work. Just my opinion though

NADED please reconsider and join EG... PLEASE!!!!!!!

Why?  They have proven themselves outside of scrims to all these teams.  He has no real reason to leave.  Seems like he wants to build his team to have a solid bond to go for 1st next year and not just this year.  He finally has a team he works well with and who work well with him, that has literally been his problem since SV.  Naded on EG would be cool, but he made the right decision.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I would pay good money to see this roster reform, still is and forever will be my favourite squad of all time.

same lol I had an FB hat signed by FIS and Vicx before my dog chewed it to bits RIP

If that's true, and 3 of them are free agents, then I guess now is your time to make a move. 2gre might be able to secure the name Final Boss, you can front the funds, and you can head up a crazy storybook ending to HWC Finals!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Was 2gre still living at the CLG house when this all started this week?

Was 2gre still living at the CLG house when this all started this week?

No, he lives in Utah with his girlfriend I believe.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Renegades looks like it will be - VicX Ninja Spartan Mikwen

So that leaves Liquid with - APG Heinz Pistola

So liquid will need one -> 2gre

Liquid is APG Heinz Unlegit Ace and I dont think that roster is going to change seeing how Ace made sure of this roster before the deadline 

Why?  They have proven themselves outside of scrims to all these teams.  He has no real reason to leave.  Seems like he wants to build his team to have a solid bond to go for 1st next year and not just this year.  He finally has a team he works well with and who work well with him, that has literally been his problem since SV.  Naded on EG would be cool, but he made the right decision.

Come on think... Snipe, Roy lunch??? or gaytos elqueer and suspect??? on a lan best of 5? come on ....

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 47

Liquid is APG Heinz Unlegit Ace and I dont think that roster is going to change seeing how Ace made sure of this roster before the deadline 

I got my teams mixed up. Edited

I got my teams mixed up. Edited

Ok so Hysteria Pistola FIS 2gre

can't imagine any other squad 2gre would team up with at this point

Same. Never forget that tD dropped Pistola for ToTz when Ola was arguably the best player in H3. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't really think that rig commentary showed off anything special that lethul knows about H5. It was just funny more than anything. Literally anyone that pays attention to H5 on Rig should already know everything he was speaking about. The mind blowing part is that the two teams were playing the way that they were.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Come on think... Snipe, Roy lunch??? or gaytos elqueer and suspect??? on a lan best of 5? come on ....

The simple fact this is your response is honestly appalling.  Ive been a fan of the roybox combo since they came out of nowhere with 5k back in the day, and ive always thought snipe is sick.  But its kind of...common...to resort to that logic with a discussion.  

CMON THINK BRUH

I would've made the same decision.  Chemistry is EVERYTHING.  He has chemistry with them.  They are winning and are sitting good with a #1 seed and are about to see whats up with X-Games.  They at this point have just a good as chance as any other 'lan' team to win worlds.  

come on...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Literally anyone on earth would leave Ninja / Spartan / Vicx for Snipedown / Roybox ... seriously confused by these arguments Ninja was trying to make

Not Naded  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

The simple fact this is your response is honestly appalling.  Ive been a fan of the roybox combo since they came out of nowhere with 5k back in the day, and ive always thought snipe is sick.  But its kind of...common...to resort to that logic with a discussion.  

CMON THINK BRUH

I would've made the same decision.  Chemistry is EVERYTHING.  He has chemistry with them.  They are winning and are sitting good with a #1 seed and are about to see whats up with X-Games.  They at this point have just a good as chance as any other 'lan' team to win worlds.  

come on...

I bet you anything they will not place top 3/4 in worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 14