CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I haven't been this excited for competition since back when I used to play hockey.

I'm like a little boy again waiting to get home from school to play some video games. I just wanna rush home from work, skip the gym, and read about team changes, the HCS, and watch streams, especially scrims.

I can't believe we're going to be watching halo at the x-games this month...

I can't believe we're gonna see halo being covered by ESPN this year...

And I can't believe we're gonna have a 2+ million dollar halo tourney in the coming months...

Hell, if mlg Columbus regionals is a spectator event, I'm in Cincinnati, so I'm gonna go to my first event.

I'm also looking forward to watching lethul play on his new team later and EGs new squad scrimming whoever tonight.

What a time to be alive.

• Upvote (+1) 9

I think Ninja has every right to be pissed off. Having a teammate poached 2 days before a roster lock for a 2mil tournament is selfish and unfair, especially for Ogre 2. The very least they could have done is given him enough notice and time to find a new team. It's just scumbag behavior. 

I cba to scroll through everything so can someone sum up what 2gres current situation is?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I cba to scroll through everything so can someone sum up what 2gres current situation is?

Still in Limbo

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think Ninja has every right to be pissed off. Having a teammate poached 2 days before a roster lock for a 2mil tournament is selfish and unfair, especially for Ogre 2. The very least they could have done is given him enough notice and time to find a new team. It's just scumbag behavior. 

There is no situation as of yet, he got screwed over 3 days before rosters lock for the most important tournament of all time. And I think he would've expected EG to at least give him a shot to run games, but they just grabbed commonly almost instantly.

So what are the GOAT's best options?

2010_washdc_h3_finalboss_ms_600_1801.jpg

Obviously Vicx wont leave Renegades(NV?) but I know VIS is a free agent and pistola doesnt seem to have a team anymore so I can easily see a Pistola, VIS, goat and one other playing together

• Upvote (+1) 2

My take away after watching Lethul's POV last night is that he is irreplaceable. The guy has probably the best listening skills I've ever seen in a player since Ola. He doesn't communicate as much as players like Roy and Snakebite because he's usually just responding to call outs or positioning himself where he is always doing damage to the opposing team. The guy is extremely productive in game and his individual skill can bail him out of any tough situation. Lethul is a top 5 player in my book. EG will miss him tremendously. 

His satirical (albeit accurate) analysis of OpTic's atrocious tournament gameplay showed how much he has a grasp on this game. Amazing player

• Upvote (+1) 4

Who knows. Shade everywhere.

It'll be nice when these rosters lock.

Just hope RNG and Ogre 2 both land on their feet with good squads that can compete for that 2+ Mill

2010_washdc_h3_finalboss_ms_600_1801.jpg

Obviously Vicx wont leave Renegades(NV?) but I know VIS is a free agent and pistola doesnt seem to have a team anymore so I can easily see a Pistola, VIS, goat and one other playing together

I don't believe that would be the best bet for 2gre or Victory at this point but  that would be cool, lol

His satirical (albeit accurate) analysis of OpTic's atrocious tournament gameplay showed how much he has a grasp on this game. Amazing player

Link to VoD?

Imagine if Victory X left to team with Fis, Ogre 2, Hysteria .... #NinjaScrewedAgain

Why doesn't Ninja just pick up 2gre? Seems to make the most sense?

I'm almost sure he reached out to him.

I would guess its 2gre who's contemplating his next move.

I don't believe that would be the best bet for 2gre or Victory at this point but  that would be cool, lol

Yea dont get me wrong, I wasnt inferring that Vicx would leave his team, I just think FIS and pistola are two of 2gre's best options right now

I dont think there is a chance in hell 2gre would team with Ninja

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

He probably wants a player that can take over a game with his slaying if needed and is unsure if Ogre 2 can do that for the team.

Yea dont get me wrong, I wasnt inferring that Vicx would leave his team, I just think FIS and pistola are two of 2gre's best options right now

fo sho

I dont think there is a chance in hell 2gre would team with Ninja

Why not? Obviously I don't know anything about the situation behind the scenes but whenever 2gre has talked about him on stream he's said positive things.

Kicking a player off the team 3 days before roster lock is the worst thing you can do to any players. You need to help him find a team on time in order to compete.

I seriously think Ogre 2 will have to sit out this season due to not being able to find a good team on time. Makes me so sad for him.