CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Read up two posts

Agreed it genuinely didn't seem deliberate, but if "hope it makes him a better person" is an attempt to be supportive then it's a pretty poor one. Come on, who says that?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm so happy to only wake up to 6 pages to catch up to as opposed to 35 like yesterday.

Anyone have the final series on EG vs Winterfox Scrims and the CLG vs RNG Scrims???

• Upvote (+1) 1

Agreed it genuinely didn't seem deliberate, but if "hope it makes him a better person" is an attempt to be supportive then it's a pretty poor one. Come on, who says that?

I worded it pretty poorly, I will agree on that. My apologies.

On a lighter note, Simms is considering doing another charity stream after Worlds. So yeah, there's a light at the end of the tunnel for every situation.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

On a lighter note, Simms is considering doing another charity stream after Worlds. So yeah, there's a light at the end of the tunnel for every situation.

Fair play man, and you've made clear what you meant, can't argue with a good sentiment.

I'd like to see another charity stream, his last one was good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another 24 hour  :simms:  stream would be great. The last one was epic and smashed the donation target. Remember the hype and donations when  :walshy:  joined in for some games too...good times.

I would "think" that if @Mikwen joined up with Leftovers/RNG that he would not bring over the EnVyUs name since that would eliminate them from going to X-Games. Unless MLG/343i let that happen. (if that makes since)

For Sudd2?

I'll back that if so.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would "think" that if @Mikwen joined up with Leftovers/RNG that he would not bring over the EnVyUs name since that would eliminate them from going to X-Games. Unless MLG/343i let that happen. (if that makes since)

Except it'd be the EnVy org picking up the Leftovers squad.

IE, EnVy going to X-games.

Except it'd be the EnVy org picking up the Leftovers squad.

IE, EnVy going to X-games.

Yupppp

didnt get to watch the whole series between CLG and Renegades last night but 9-6 isnt to bad.

I'm assuming RNG is still pretty salty about the night before. Hopefully this all works out for them. I feel bad for spartan and ninja they have been getting the shaft all season.

didnt get to watch the whole series between CLG and Renegades last night but 9-6 isnt to bad.

I'm assuming RNG is still pretty salty about the night before. Hopefully this all works out for them. I feel bad for spartan and ninja they have been getting the shaft all season.

I know RNG is salty but it's time to let it go.  Ninja has to get past this and stop bringing it up in people's twitch chats and on twitter.  It sucks how this all happened, but it's time to solidify a 4th and get to grinding.  This team can still easily compete as a top squad if they get a 4th that meets their play style. 

So do the contracts that these players sign with these organizations mean anything?

On his stream Lethul said he wasn't under contract at the time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If ogre2 doesnt play in the xgames im going to be so upset

It's starting to look that way.

There are really only 3 teams he "possibly" could team with to get into X-Games.

Renegades: If they pick him up as their 4th.

Dream Team: Not sure he'd go there, not sure who they would drop.

Team Liquid: No indication of how their team has been playing or if they want him.

Do you guys thing that og2 would be more likely to play on a 2nd account to hide they were running the mikwen?

for renegades

Also, I've tried e-mailing Ninja, and tweeting him.... would love if this became Renegade's anthem/hype track, if they do in fact get picked up by RNG org.

Jay-Z ft. Eminem entitled "Renegades"

Chorus:

"Never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time a day,

(because I'm a Renegade),

Never been afraid to talk about anything, anything?, ANYTHING!,

(because I'm a Renegade)"

An older track, but legendary in its own right, and somewhat applies to Ninja's recent Twitter posts.

I think these lyrics apply better:

Living like we're renegades

Renegades, renegades

All hail the underdogs

All hail the new kids

All hail the outlaws

Spielberg's and Kubrick's

They are living like they're renegades because they are professional gamers - the majority of western society sees them as such. Also, are obviously the small dog in the fight but still with a possibility to take it all - plus they are new to the top! With all the changes happening, that makes pretty much everyone an outlaw (Mikwen). The directors mentioned [two of the greatest] could stand for the fact Ninja and Spartan are incredibly entertaining on a streaming/recording site [a movement in technology], one of them having the largest viewership in Halo and the other growing rapidly.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Do you guys thing that og2 would be more likely to play on a 2nd account to hide they were running the mikwen?

for renegades

The only reason I see for any of these pros to run on a 2nd account with a team would be if they are on another team already. 

Example: Mikwen is on NV, if he is running games with RNG, he doesn't want his team/org to know he's running games.

OG2 isn't on any team atm so no real reason for him to be on a 2nd account unless RNG asked him to do that or he just wants to avoid the drama.

They are living like they're renegades because they are professional gamers - the majority of western society sees them as such. Also, are obviously the small dog in the fight but still with a possibility to take it all - plus they are new to the top! Also, with all the changes happening, that makes pretty much everyone an outlaw (Mikwen). The directors mentioned [two of the greatest] could stand for the fact Ninja and Spartan are incredibly entertaining on a streaming/recording site [a movement in technology], one of them having the largest viewership in Halo and the other growing rapidly.

Love this. 

First time I've heard the song as well. I like it. 

I approve.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think these lyrics apply better:

Living like we're renegades

Renegades, renegades

All hail the underdogs

All hail the new kids

All hail the outlaws

Spielberg's and Kubrick's

They are living like they're renegades because they are professional gamers - the majority of western society sees them as such. Also, are obviously the small dog in the fight but still with a possibility to take it all - plus they are new to the top! With all the changes happening, that makes pretty much everyone an outlaw (Mikwen). The directors mentioned [two of the greatest] could stand for the fact Ninja and Spartan are incredibly entertaining on a streaming/recording site [a movement in technology], one of them having the largest viewership in Halo and the other growing rapidly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tu4wWSbnIs

Haven't the LoL team used this song aswell?

a lot is saying that RNG 4th last night was mikwen (including pros in the chat). Mikwen denied it on twitter though. Did anyone rule out the chance it could've been 2gre?

• Upvote (+1) 1