CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Can someone be so kind as to give me a bullet point of what's been happening the last few days?

Ola retired?

2gre dropped or left?

Formal playing CoD and Halo?

Can someone be so kind as to give me a bullet point of what's been happening the last few days?

Ola retired?

2gre dropped or left?

Formal playing CoD and Halo?

CLG dropped 2gre

Lethul left EG to join CLG

EG picked up Commonly from Renegades, Ninja mad as shit

Renegades running with Mikwen possibly, no word on 2gre's new team

Ola retiring is based on one guy's tweet

• Upvote (+1) 3

CLG dropped 2gre

Lethul left EG to join CLG

EG picked up Commonly from Renegades, Ninja mad as shit

Renegades running with Mikwen possibly, no word on 2gre's new team

Ola retiring is based on one guy's tweet

Okay, not as crazy as I thought.

From the single game clip on StealthySteak10's profile, uploaded 11/28/2015:

qkIssaO.jpg

ASTN = Austin = Mikwen? Or it's the long con, a troll two months in the making.

RG0BS1U.gif?noredirect

• Upvote (+1) 8

Okay, not as crazy as I thought.

A team on the longest LAN winning streak since 05/06 FB breaking up isn't crazy?

Ogre2 getting dropped for the first time ever isn't crazy?

:holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 3

did lethul give a reason for leaving?

He said he felt like 3/4 teams had a chance to win the money. His team was plateauing and he didn't see them pushing past that for a while.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A team on the longest LAN winning streak since 05/06 FB breaking up isn't crazy?

Ogre2 getting dropped for the first time ever isn't crazy?

:holmes:

I've been around awhile.

The 2gre drop made me raise an eye brow though.

It appears that I worded myself poorly. What I mean is that I hope he does not have cancer, I hope he is okay, and that life can be short and he should maybe stop being a dick to people. That is what I meant on the subject, but I probably shouldn't have said anything. I have had people pass in my family from it, so I know how it feels to lose someone. Sudd 1 is probably going through just as much hell as his brother is currently.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 8

Since there is a lull in the drama I will post. I have lurked for awhile and I know Prox's scores weren't really well received, but I have been doing something similar. These results are based on Tormented's (? Sandlot guy) work and each player is ranked on a scale of 0-100. Before you say "Yeah, but you can't account for X so..." know that I am aware of it. I only did players who had a minimum of 50 games for normal game types and 20 for breakout*. Without further ado, here is top 16:

1) Snakebite - 80

2) Royal 2 - 75

3) Snipedown - 71

4) Roy - 70

5) Spartan - 69

6) Frosty - 67

dank teAPG - 67

8) Heinz - 65

9) Lethul - 61

dank teNaded - 61

dank teNemmassist - 61

dank teLBX - 61

13) Commonly - 60

dank teOgre2- 60

15) Unlegit - 58

16) Ace - 56

I find it very interesting how the scores for ogre2, commonly, and lethul are all within one point.

Since there is a lull in the drama I will post. I have lurked for awhile and I know Prox's scores weren't really well received, but I have been doing something similar. These results are based on Tormented's (? Sandlot guy) work and each player is ranked on a scale of 0-100. Before you say "Yeah, but you can't account for X so..." know that I am aware of it. I only did players who had a minimum of 50 games for normal game types and 20 for breakout*. Without further ado, here is top 16:

1) Snakebite - 80

2) Royal 2 - 75

3) Snipedown - 71

4) Roy - 70

5) Spartan - 69

6) Frosty - 67

dank teAPG - 67

8) Heinz - 65

9) Lethul - 61

dank teNaded - 61

dank teNemmassist - 61

dank teLBX - 61

13) Commonly - 60

dank teOgre2- 60

15) Unlegit - 58

16) Ace - 56

EG score with LBX, Roy, Snipedown= 202

CLG score with Frosty, Snakebite, Royal 2= 222

Very interesting. Possibly what Lethul saw described in plain numbers/statistics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find it very interesting how the scores for ogre2, commonly, and lethul are all within one point.

so obviously commonly was the right pick for eg considering the teams hes played on in comparison to lethul
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Anyone have results from last nights games with the new/tryout teams? Last I saw was CLG 8-5(?) RNG and nothing on EG v elevate.

Thoughts and prayers going out to @SUDDOTH2. I hope you have a clean bill of health soon and live a long life as a gigantic middle finger to cancer.

Wow, just saw the news about SUDDOTH 2. I don't really like the way he acts, but it doesn't warrant Cancer. Hope he pulls through, hopefully makes him a better person if he does.

That was one the the most passive aggressive digs I've seen. I'd like to know your definition of a bad person. This is not how you share your support of someone who is going through a rough time.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 3

That was one the the most passive aggressive digs I've seen. I'd like to know your definition of a bad person. This is not how you share your support of someone who is going through a rough time.

Read up two posts

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It wasn't mean to be a dig at all. Thanks for trying to spin me in a bad light though, I really appreciate it.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

I don't think I can be productive at life till I know for sure what Ogre 2 team situation is....

• Upvote (+1) 1

So do the contracts that these players sign with these organizations mean anything? What I mean is, could EG ever just say, "No, we are not going to release Lxthul from his contract until it expires"? In any way could it make someone ineligible in any aspect, or are they just basically for salary/sponsorship purposes only? I just find it interesting because in H2A, it seemed like a much bigger deal when someone left one org for another because they had to go through the whole "buying out a contract" fiasco. 

Also, I've tried e-mailing Ninja, and tweeting him.... would love if this became Renegade's anthem/hype track, if they do in fact get picked up by RNG org.

Jay-Z ft. Eminem entitled "Renegades"

Chorus:
"Never been afraid to say what's on my mind at any given time a day,
(because I'm a Renegade),
Never been afraid to talk about anything, anything?, ANYTHING!,
(because I'm a Renegade)"

An older track, but legendary in its own right, and somewhat applies to Ninja's recent Twitter posts.

....Geez, I don't even know. It is 5am and I have to be to work at 9am. Damn you HCS, you have ruined some many sleep schedules this week...

• Upvote (+1) 3