CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Personally I think everything you said is all speculation with no evidence. Cyren just posted that the page views today have been enormous. Look how many pages have been added to this thread since 24 hours ago. This is generating HUGE amounts of traffic and hits for competitive halo. This is a good thing. 

Page views...on a forum dedicated to the competitive gaming scene. I think something is being lost in translation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Page views...on a forum dedicated to the competitive gaming scene. I think something is being lost in translation.

This is the biggest forum for competitive Halo. This is the hub for discussion. Not Reddit, not Waypoint, but Team Beyond. The scene grows with these forums. So when forum views boom, that is good for the scene. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

This stream is really not making Lethul look better about this... says he pretty much decided this on a "coin flip".

This stream is really not making Lethul look better about this... says he pretty much decided this on a "coin flip".

The more he talks about it, the more I feel like it was a little hasty

I thought re had a valid point with 3-4 teams having a chance at the money. New game and too much money on the line too early in its lifespan. I'm more annoyed that we were supposed to get a proper explanation, instead "Twas the hardest decision of my life cummies, hardest decision".

He said he thought about it for 2 days.

Twitch chat is worse than cancer

People always say that here but I always see some TB members contributing to the cancer in Twitch chats as well. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

WAIT, did I just hear him say he is "NOT" on CLG? lol

Technically hes probably not, contracts and all. Doesn't mean anything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Surely that wasn't actually Roy calling him a rat?