CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Personally, I'd just like to thank Riotz for breathing some life back into this thread. These last couple days haven't been too exciting...

My man BMan, let's fuckin go!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry guys, it really wasnt my intention to start a fight.

If you think what I post is BS feel free to say so and show me your side of the story. He has a point, but that was just over the top for my taste.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This post is a pure embarrassment. The fact you are even trying to make excuses is beyond me.. at the end of the day Optic under performed and go dicked. They had no excuses, they had a 4 day lan in seattle previous to the event vs Epsilon and had a lot more time at gamescom to practice compared to us and Caz. Gamescom was pretty much planned out to have Epsilon vs Optic in the finals and they flopped. Get the fuck over it and climb down from your pussy boy mountain.

And the fact you are getting salty because Assault was getting bagged and body shot is weak man. Literally if that annoys you then you shouldn't even be allowed outside because you must be so weak mentally. Personally for me i couldnt give a fuck who i play.. i shoot what ever body i want to shoot and if you got something to say then you can fuck off. If you think im gonna treat someone different because they are a bigger name then you are mistaken. It wasn't even me shooting the body but i would have done the same even if i was playing the queen. 

at the end of the day you salty fuckers need to grow a pair.

I have nothing but respect to Optic either.. everyone on that team is safe.

It's sad how people can get offended so easily. Honestly, get off the internet if a post like that makes you slightly displeased.

Really though. All I saw was riotz stirring the pot a little and getting himself a free ride to NA to play tournies lmfao no harm there. Gives the sudds some hearty competition too.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This post is a pure embarrassment. The fact you are even trying to make excuses is beyond me.. at the end of the day Optic under performed and go dicked. They had no excuses, they had a 4 day lan in seattle previous to the event vs Epsilon and had a lot more time at gamescom to practice compared to us and Caz. Gamescom was pretty much planned out to have Epsilon vs Optic in the finals and they flopped. Get the fuck over it and climb down from your pussy boy mountain.

And the fact you are getting salty because Assault was getting bagged and body shot is weak man. Literally if that annoys you then you shouldn't even be allowed outside because you must be so weak mentally. Personally for me i couldnt give a fuck who i play.. i shoot what ever body i want to shoot and if you got something to say then you can fuck off. If you think im gonna treat someone different because they are a bigger name then you are mistaken. It wasn't even me shooting the body but i would have done the same even if i was playing the queen.

Hahaha love it

You guys think neighbor even wonders if he could be making more money competing in Halo 5 than working at 343? He makes like what...40k-60k a year at 343? He could make 250k in a year if he was on the winning team for Halo 5. Working at 343 is definitely safer and more consistent money though.

You realize that the last time Neighbor won an event was in 2008, right? He fell off big time, there isn't a chance in hell he'd compete for wins in H5.  2nd place finish to open Reach only to finish like 10th or worse in every event after that (except for one 6th place finish).

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

INB4 people don't know the Navy Seal copy pasta.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's sad how people can get offended so easily. Honestly, get off the internet if a post like that makes you slightly displeased.

offended =/= pity 

it's like looking at a trainwreck, hard to bounce back from blowing your load that badly

• Upvote (+1) 2

woah the previous level of escalation was nothing compared to this...

anywayyyyyys... So...

...Formal is back

yikes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

CS:GO Cologne at ~600K viewers. It's only the group stage. Can only hope Halo gets to half of this size. 

CS:GO Cologne at ~600K viewers. It's only the group stage. Can only hope Halo gets to half of this size. 

Yeah there was also over 700k watching in client plus all the different streams on Twitch that are casted in other languages. Pretty ridiculous.

Nah Halo is an Xbox exclusive game. It will never go near those numbers. Xbone sales are pretty low too.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Nah Halo is an Xbox exclusive game. It will never go near those numbers. Xbone sales are pretty low too.

If xbox advertises the streams and has an in game viewing option. 100k isnt impossible. 13 million xbox ones sold, probably a quarter are halo fans

Exclusivity doesn't really matter. What matters is the amount of people who play CS:GO vs the amount who watch. I'd like to see the numbers on % of population of the people who own the game who watch. My guess is that more people own Halo than CS:GO, yet there's a higher population of those who own the game that watch. I could be completely off-mark though, I just need to see the numbers. 

I don't think halo would get to those numbers even if it was on pc honestly.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Navy Seals post on Beyond? What a cool community :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1