CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't get the T2 takes my girl, what's that in reference to?

it was a troll donation from someone who isn't ninja. The rest werent ninja either
  • Downvote (-1) 1

EG going after Naded, and then Commonly is.....well, Genius given their situation of Lethul leaving.  They were killing two birds with one stone, by both taking out the one of the next two top teams key player and then still bettering their team. Chemistry is key, but Commonly has been a monster in scrims and MM as of late. I really saw Renegades as a dark horse to take the W, they have been making waves and crushing people as a brand new team, but now they are in scramble mode.  Unless they get a big pickup, which could happen, Commonly won't be easily repalced.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hopefully we will see Renegades running with some different people tonight and tomorrow rather than making a snap decision.

it was a troll donation from someone who isn't ninja. The rest werent ninja either

Fairly certain he realized that. He asked what it was in reference to.

I don't understand why what they did is any lower than what other teams do with roster changes. 

Please explain. 

I think Ogre2 is amazing, and what he's accomplished is god-like, but I don't get what your'e saying. 

It's 3 days before the rosters lock for a tournament worth more than years and years of halo tournaments combined.....

a gopro tripod?

to the naked eye it is. :simms:

back in my day when i worked in the industry we called them tri-tip massagers  :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

T2 fucked every girl in the continental states.

Would'a fucked every guy too but he was under contract.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Over the years I have received 4 “care packages” (unrequested gifts) from the Halo community. These came from Roy, Snipedown, Elevate and Naded. Naded’s contained a hand written letter that expressed his gratitude towards the community and the game. He loves to play, he loves to compete, he loves to be at the top challenging, he loves the community and he loves those who have shown support and helped him on his journey.

That's pretty baller, props @@Naded

• Upvote (+1) 6

Finally home from work...

Bleed blue?

Untitled.png

JK, here it goes...

@@LethuL... Man, oh man brother.

It should be no surprise to anyone on here that Lethul is my favorite pro. Top tier troll, incredible player, good guy at heart. That being said, I can see why you would make this change. Frosty and Royal 2 specifically are two of the best players in the game, add in Snakebite, a consistent top 10 player (not in team rankings, in player rankings), and you have an arguably better team than the previous CLG roster. I'm sure it might even have to do with personal and chemistry stuff too, I think it's fairly apparent, despite how well of a team you guys were at tourneys/on stream, etc. EG will go down as one of the most well rounded and successful TEAMS in Halo history.

On the flip side of this, I'm hoping this won't end up as "the grass is greener on the other side" for you. Snipedown, Roy, and Lunchbox are also 3 of the best players in the game right now. Have they had a rougher start in comparison to the end of H2A? Yes, without a doubt. BUT the chemistry was still there, the history was there, and these guys KNOW HOW TO WIN BIG TOURNAMENTS. These 3 are the most calculated, intelligent, focused Halo players in the game right now, IMO. They learn from their mistakes, no bullshit after a loss, and move on. 

I think at tournament time, you would have been better off with EG, but like I said, I get it and I wish you the best of luck and CLG is better now for it.

Lethul to me, is like what Heinz is to @@ssbChad. I'm gonna follow Lethul to CLG and root for him, BUT I can't turn my back on Snipedown, Roy, and Lunchbox. These guys are still, IMO, the best "tournament team" (LAN, big pressure, atmosphere, etc.) IMO, and I expect to see them learn from these losses and move on. In fact, I think its great they lost twice and have lost TJ. I think this is the kick they need back to reality so they can move on and get back to winning. If that wasn't enough, they're incredible pro's in terms of personalities, respect, maturity, professionalism, etc. You can't NOT root for 'em, and I won't. 

I'll root for both, but fuck, if they both show up in the finals, I can't choose lol. 

At the end of the day, it's sad to see the end of a dynasty and the end of a good group of "friends"/teammates. I hope they don't look back on this stuff with distaste, they should be proud of what they accomplished and don't burn any bridges.

Best of luck to the new CLG, especially Lethul, as well as the new EG and Commonly. Speaking of Commonly, good luck dude! Don't blow it! :P

R.I.P My EG Hype Video. Will miss this roster but I hope to see a CLG/EG finals at worlds(Been saying this forever now). Hope nothing but the best for Lxthul and EG 

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's 3 days before the rosters lock for a tournament worth more than years and years of halo tournaments combined.....

that doesn't answer my question

I can't give 100% focus to my schoolwork until I know what team 2gre is on tbh

You need that Laser Focus™

• Upvote (+1) 2