CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I know EG is EG, but I think Naded on there would be a disaster in terms of personality/bickering. He obviously gets along great with the AE guys, and they keep him on an even keel. EG needs somebody calm, and I think Commonly is a better fourth for them than Naded (even if he did get the offer first).

• Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like now is a good time to request a team consisting of Oger 1, 2ger, Walshy, and Pistola. Call the team "Final Loss" and go hard as fuck!

I really wish Ogre 1 never stopped, or at least played for longer.  

Dude is my favorite Halo player and IMO the hands-down greatest talent Halo has ever seen.   

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly people are overplaying the 'respect the GOAT' card. He's just a player at the end of the day, CLG are arguably stronger with lethul so it makes sense. Timing is unfortunate but if it wasn't as a celebrated player people wouldn't be up in arms about it.

Its just people romanticizing as per usual.  Yes he's the greatest overall Halo player of all time, but its 2016 now...not 2006.  There are better players than him, quite a few of them actually.  On paper, CLG improved.  Its not like their team was whipping opponents: Renegades beat them easily a few nights ago and even OpTic was taking maps and competing against them.  That is why they made the move.

People need to open their eyes and realize that EG just picked Commonly over 2gre.  He's at the end-stages of his career.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I said "leave Ninja / Spartan / Vic X," not leave AE ... AE is the top-ranked team right now and Naded made the right choice (though arguably EG is almost as good)

I know what you said... I'm just making the point that people could reasonably decide to team with lesser "names" than Snipe and RoyBox. I don't see how you think that Naded staying with AE was the "right choice," but that it would have been ridiculous for Commonly to stay with Renegades. I don't think there was much of anything between Renegades and AE.... they went to game 5 against each other last Sunday. And since then Renegades had looked amazing, trouncing CLG in scrims.

Just to clear some things up, no one on AE reached out to us and respect to them for sticking it out

6FA8YCE.gif

Fuck the next few weekends are going to be insane. Which is horrible for all us EU folk having to stay up late on a Sunday night...

• Upvote (+1) 2

wtf are you talking about lol, do you even watch me? I've never said any of that and I admit 100% of the time when I am at fault or playing bad, quit making stuff up

Whatever. My b.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

At least that would make sense. Because being mad at EG over Commonly is just stupid.

Well what I meant (to all the peeps who quoted @ as well) was that I seen a tweet after the eg pick up from ninja saying something along the lines of "I never will be seen as a player just a streamer". So I'm going off that and him apparently bringing commonly into the scene. I agree about all the others reasons, I reckon he's extra salty tho cos he might feel like commonly leap frogged him when he's done so much for the scene and despite all the flak he was getting for years a lot of people agreed that ninja was arguably a top player in this game- so I could see why he was so hurt over getting looked over.

So who is playing on CLG,LO,EG at X-games? these new teams or the old ones?  I have not heard of any Orgs. talking about it on their official twitter accounts yet. 

So who is playing on CLG,LO,EG at X-games? this new teams or the old ones?  I have not heard of any Orgs. talking about it on their official twitter accounts yet. 

It'll have to be the new rosters. It'll be super awkward if a team that made a change is forced to play with the old roster, and win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

please don't be mean to my loyal fans/friends/cummies

Is a cummie some one you cum on after no scope em?

gCpfIwo.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

At the end of the day EG, CLG, and AE are all going to lose to OpTic Halo. There really isn't even a mix of players out there who can take down the Green Picket Fence!

• Upvote (+1) 7

It'll have to be the new rosters. It'll be super awkward if a team that made a change is forced to play with the old roster, and win.

Hey Bud! Missed playing with ya! Have a seat....want to hold hands? Lets pretend like you didn't just fuck us over

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can't believe Optic had no roster change so far. Still wondering who will be the new fourth for Leftovers/Renegades

Just to clear some things up, no one on AE reached out to us and respect to them for sticking it out

accidental shots at Commonly!

:simms: jk jk jk  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4

accidental shots at Commonly!

:simms: jk jk jk  :simms:

lol was thinking the same thing. No disrepect(obviously), but anyone in their right mind would consider teaming with you guys @@Snip3down

At the end of the day EG, CLG, and AE are all going to lose to OpTic Halo. There really isn't even a mix of players out there who can take down the Green Picket Fence!

I have the day off...so...

th_12.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can another team rename themselves to Chilled Reality?

Just trying to relive the glory days of this logo

ip1f92.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We are collectively called the cum dumpster, please show us respect.

• Upvote (+1) 1