CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just as a PSA, I don't actually hate @@TheSimms and his commentating skills. I'm guessing some people took my earlier post more seriously than I expected.

Slightly off topic with all the drama but can someone link me all the stat tracking/on the fly Halo 5 stat websites or any other good informative sites related to all things H5 and its competitive players.

Looking to incorporate these in some way into HaloWC where possible, even if it's just for notes and discussional topics for the analysts.

Thanks in advance.

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=4CF7C6767800AED2!107&ithint=file%2Cxlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!AOOy68r8I5IiGUI

(just realized this is not what Simms was asking for at all)

Complete guess but it could have been in their heads ever since Frosty joined.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Slightly off topic with all the drama but can someone link me all the stat tracking/on the fly Halo 5 stat websites or any other good informative sites related to all things H5 and its competitive players.

Looking to incorporate these in some way into HaloWC where possible, even if it's just for notes and discussional topics for the analysts.

Thanks in advance.

halo5arena.com is pretty solid, imo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

halo5arena.com is pretty solid, imo.

^ This.

Best site for game stats right now, hands down.

Dunno if there's a better site for aggregates, though.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like now is a good time to request a team consisting of Oger 1, 2ger, Walshy, and Pistola. Call the team "Final Loss" and go hard as fuck!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Alright, finally made it to the final page. Gonna go to sleep now and 2gre better be on a damn good team when I wake up!

Also cant wait for the EG vs CLG scrims now!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly people are overplaying the 'respect the GOAT' card. He's just a player at the end of the day, CLG are arguably stronger with lethul so it makes sense. Timing is unfortunate but if it wasn't as a celebrated player people wouldn't be up in arms about it.

Also respect to Naded if he turned EG down, it's probably wise if you've got faith in your own game, let the other teams take the risks.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Just as a PSA, I don't actually hate @@TheSimms and his commentating skills. I'm guessing some people took my earlier post more seriously than I expected.

No harm done man

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm a bit late but I wonder if Naded turned it down in the first place in H2A because he didn't want people to say "He only won because of Snipedown and the Twins". He is doing this himself from the ground, no one can say he didn't do this himself if he wins.

Thank God, wasn't sure I would have been able to sleep tonight without this closure.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Thank God, wasn't sure I would have been able to sleep tonight without this closure.

Happy to help.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Baiting/provoking another member is not allowed.  :kappa:

So anyway, my take on all this:

Lethul called himself the Frank Underwood of Halo months ago.

This was right around the time Frosty ended up on CLG.  I think Lethul has secretly planned this team change for months, only to reveal it at the last minute to leave EVERYONE scrambling. 

tumblr_mipe3f3hW21qala6eo4_400.gif

I definitely think he planned it. Not sure about 3 days before planned it, but he planned it.

If you're ninja and spartan, you're trying to be the best in the game too, so you feel disrespected when someone leaves you/drops you etc. It's not that hard to understand Ninja being upset.  You're not confused at all.

Oh for sure, I understand the saltiness ... of course.  But he's trying to justify the saltiness by constructing this absurd argument that Commonly made a bad decision

I'm a bit late but I wonder if Naded turned it down in the first place in H2A because he didn't want people to say "He only won because of Snipedown and the Twins". He is doing this himself from the ground, no one can say he didn't do this himself if he wins.

He was apparently dropped when lunch decided to comeback if pistola's rant during season 2 is credible

Thanks in advance.

https://twitter.com/HcsStats :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Naded turned down Snipedown and Roybox for Cratos, el Town, and Nemassist.

I get that those EG players are legendary names, and rightfully so. But H5 is a different animal, there are new players that are just as good, and new teams that are capable of competing with EG for first.

I said "leave Ninja / Spartan / Vic X," not leave AE ... AE is the top-ranked team right now and Naded made the right choice (though arguably EG is almost as good)

Lethul called himself the Frank Underwood of Halo months ago.

I've convinced myself that @@LethuL started this whole rostermania hurricane by convincing Ace to leave optic and for generally promoting the theme of competitive halo as a self interested business so EG can float above the drama to a HWC win.

Lethul is the Frank Underwood of Halo.   :lxthul:

That was me.  :lxthul:

TJ got sick of the bickering and underwhelming (not first) placements and saw a chance to team with frosty. I wouldn't say he dislikes his EG, they're just not alike personality wise. Roy and lunch bicker a lot and drown out what TJ says. At least on stream he really didn't say a lot at the end of games in comparison. Snipedown makes a lot of ridiculous excuses (my controller, the sound etc etc) and rages a lot scrims. TJ isn't really like that during serious games, he just accepts things and moves on and that's one of the reasons why I'm in his stream 99% of the time.

On that note it'll be interesting to see how he gets a long with Royal 2. I think since Frosty is there it might be okay. I was originally thinking the teams going to be too slayer heavy, but when I think about how TJ's play-style changed on EG, he might be a slightly more aggressive 2gre replacement.

My theory anyway.

wtf are you talking about lol, do you even watch me? I've never said any of that and I admit 100% of the time when I am at fault or playing bad, quit making stuff up

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I blame Chig, he started all of this.

:apg:

Pretty sure @@Spartan started this by dumping on CLG in that scrim, forcing them to pick up Lethul, forcing EG to take Commonly. He's his own worst enemy.

• Upvote (+1) 4