CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is Hardcore coming out in this January update?

?

You coming on bro? :simms:

It's been awhile since I've opened this folder..

733631ed4a5e56aef11ace7b9b52e880.png

Let me ask Walsh and let's make this a Bomb Booth.

• Upvote (+1) 6

when cod pro's are calling clg shady on teepee's stream, you know you done fucked up. even teep knows you dont mess with the GOAT.

• Downvote (-1) 1

20 players reached out to EG, damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

This is more scandalous than that Ashley Madison hack.  :kappa:

A spot opened up on one of the arguably best teams in Halo, with 3 tenured veterans. Not surprised by this number at all.  

That number isn't too surprising yea. What's probably more surprising to me is the speed at which it got to 20. 

dr-evil-crying.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

And here comes the assuming :D

None of us did, but you guys are entitled to your own opinions and thoughts. We wouldn't leave the team after doing so well/ being so comfortable. 

tumblr_inline_nfw7ufV9UD1swiylm.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

My only regret about any of this is that I don't have a strong gif/meme game. 

I just never really post so I lack on how to post them lol How about I send em you post em :)

why arr you ssying get a grip? I didnt attack you or anything i just gave a different opinon no I bet he would rather compete then coach.he hasn't been playing this long at the top for him to just give up competitive and go coach. He still has the passion to play

didn't feel attacked, I meant get a grip as in come back to reality they all just want that 2mil. Obviously we can't speak for the man but I think that saying he'd rather coach the best team than go back to the drawing board is just basic common sense.

And here comes the assuming :D

None of us did, but you guys are entitled to your own opinions and thoughts. We wouldn't leave the team after doing so well/ being so comfortable.

I was baiting you bro. We need more drama and memes.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

We all know he wasn't a part of the "two members" that you were talking about. El Town is a competitor, not a comedian. Why would he ask EG to team?  :kappa:

I'm honestly waiting for some of these cats to start cutting wrestling promos on stream

7004bcef46bcedb0a9dac9b5d95a4255.gif

I would assume the 20 or so players asking for a spot on EG were mostly out of the top 10 (maybe top 8). I'd hope players would hope they are good enough to be asked rather than admitted.  But I could be wrong. I assume APG was all over that. :kappa:

Some things to consider:

Regardless how some of you feel about Cratos (I feel the same way)

You know he is just putting you guys over right?  Cratos = GOAT = Greatest of all trolls.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm honestly waiting for some of these cats to start cutting wrestling promos on stream

7004bcef46bcedb0a9dac9b5d95a4255.gif

I don't hate you Snipedown. I don't even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I do, most people in the scene.

I hate this idea that you're the best, because you're not. I'm the best. I'm the best in the world.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I legitamately hate the rest of CLG for pulling such a low blow move. I feel bad for EG, but man, they're EG and they still have 3 players and their selection of 90% of the top 8 teams players. It's the lowest thing I've seen occur from a halo team since it all started.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The 2gre situation is what surprises me the most.  Regardless what any of you think, and the associations you make to any industry/sport/walk of life, there are two constants that speak above everything else EXPERIENCE & WINNING.  2gre's experience is second to none, and his winning will never be rivaled (just for clarification Cratos here is my shit talk.....he's won more National Championships than you'll ever win LANs).  With that said, and the fact that they were easily Top 4, and probably more importantly Top 2, I feel CLG may end up regretting the decision to replace him.  You can't quantify what he brings to the table.  My example with regard to professional sports is this:  how many game winning shots did MJ hit when it was on the biggest stage?!?  How many 49-49, game 11 type situations has 2GRE been the one to make the game winning play?!

Not a lot but definitely more than anyone else. The Ogres had ice in their veins from day 1

• Upvote (+1) 2

I legitamately hate the rest of CLG for pulling such a low blow move.

I don't understand why what they did is any lower than what other teams do with roster changes. 

Please explain. 

I think Ogre2 is amazing, and what he's accomplished is god-like, but I don't get what your'e saying. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just upset about the blatant disrespect for 2gre. Dropping him is already crazy but 3 days before roster lock? That's fucked up. I don't think he had any idea that was gonna happen. And chances are this wasn't an immediate thing. CLG and Lxthul had to be talking to each other for some time now.

Fuckin 2gre man he better get on a God squad and win it all.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Slightly off topic with all the drama but can someone link me all the stat tracking/on the fly Halo 5 stat websites or any other good informative sites related to all things H5 and its competitive players.

Looking to incorporate these in some way into HaloWC where possible, even if it's just for notes and discussional topics for the analysts.

Thanks in advance.

• Upvote (+1) 3