CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He didn't get the boot. He moved to a manager role. He can't compete because he lives with a 343 employee, right?

No. He said on stream multiple times now that he stopped playing because of shit team stuff (or something to that effect). There was a period of time they weren't sure if he could play, but that was not the reason per Chig and Ace.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Someone is donating to Roy's stream as ninja and people are believing it is actually ninja saying he will swing on Roy.............

Twitch chat is a completely different breed of people.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can we delete the obviously fake donation screen caps? Gives people the wrong impression about the person

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 4

He didn't get the boot. He moved to a manager role. He can't compete because he lives with a 343 employee, right?

He was booted.  The "management position" thing only came as a compromise.  He is allowed to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea sure he said you can't get salty, but he sure seemed kind of salty when he was going in on Lethul's friend group thinking they are better than everyone else. Which is understandable I guess, I'd be salty too.

The thing I don't get is why he feels so "disrespected" by Ninja. Like how were Ninja's tweets disrespectful. Or even what he was saying in Roy's chat. lol, how was it "beyond normal trash talk,", it wasn't even trash talk at all.

Roy's always been my 2nd favorite pro but I just didn't understand why he was going in on how disrespectful Ninja was for like 10 mins. Which is what I asked him... before he told me to leave.

From what the chat was saying, so take that for what you will, but Ninja was being nasty during his stream last night?  I cant confirm that though as I didnt watch it.

Can we delete the obviously fake donation screen caps? Gives people the wrong impression about the person

Accidental neg, I agree with you it's terrible.

They obviously troll donations. Lighten up, nerd

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Well look at it from Naded's point of view:

1) He is on the top team and GRINDED his way there with these guys who no one was giving credit to.

2) One of Naded's biggest complaints about his past team was either they did not practice enough ( which AE does daily) or he was always forced to constantly switch teams. Naded loves consistency in teams, so him leaving makes no sense to him as a person.

3) Long term, who knows? Commonly could either take EG to the next level or keep them at around the level they are now, because Commonly WILL NOT make EG worse. Frankly, a lot of these teams are not thinking long-term. 

4) EG asking Naded first to fill their 4th spot, I think, solidifies Naded as a top 5 player in my eyes

5)  Do not drop Cratos for 2gre UNLESS you believe this is the best option for the team. Yes, I know how much everyone here hates Cratos but the team works with him and they are the number 1 team currently, so to make a change just because the option is there will probably not sit well with Naded. 

Those are just my thoughts for now, and at this point, I am not rooting for teams, I am just supporting individual players. I might get hate for the 5 point, but hey, I do hope 2gre does find a good team and places top 3. Oh and I think Snip3down remains one of the few Halo players that has never been dropped from a team, he constantly left them before things got bad or he feared getting dropped (08 TD).

I agree with most everything here except the bold. Believe me, I think Commonly is a great player. But i definitely think you are underestimating how good of a player Lethul is and what he brought to the table. Lethul is constantly underrated on these forums, but imo he was the best if not 2nd best on the EG squad. Those are BIG shoes to fill. Can commonly do it? It's possible. It's not a guarantee though. EG could absolutely end up being a worse team, no one knows yet. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

From what the chat was saying, so take that for what you will, but Ninja was being nasty during his stream last night? I cant confirm that though as I didnt watch it.

Uh no, he wasn't even streaming when the shit hit the fan.

You can donate as anyone you want to. Anyone can out their name as ninja or lethul and donate and it will show up

Oh great, time to pile on Ninja. God I hate twitch chats.

I donno, ninja had his chat rag on apg for the last week.

I donno, ninja had his chat rag on apg for the last week.

Every chat I go to is doing the 'APG the type of guy' stuff and Ninja definitely wasn't condoning it and I doubt Roy is either.

I was catching up and started reading about Ogre 2 icing his hands.... You act like people are commonly getting injuries while gaming. Shhhh he isn't washed up he just isn't close friends with Louis Kappa

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can donate as anyone you want to. Anyone can out their name as ninja or lethul and donate and it will show up

Gotta say, I didnt know that. I presumed it used your username