CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Not that stupid. If based grinds as hard as he says he does, then his whole team is putting in that overtime just to get that win. Maxed wants the prestige of the win, as well as the money. I really want to see his crew take this home.

I'd kill to se 2gre join him.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Roy being a little childish in his stream imo. Going in on Lethul, on Ninja. He seems very upset that Ninja would dare to suggest that EG isn't the end all be all in H5 anymore.

Disagree 100% Been watching his stream for the last 30 minutes or so and he is basically saying that he has no problem with Lethul and you have to understand its a business and he did what he thought was best for him and not get salty about those things.

He was also saying that he has respect for ninja as a player but isn't going to take just roll over when someone is bashing his team beyond just normal trash talk.

I certainly dont call that immature....

• Upvote (+1) 7

Roy and Ninja were going at it on twitter a bit last night. I think Roy feels like Ninja is being disrespectful and that he (and EG) haven't said anything to Ninja. But if Ninja isn't going to let it go then fair game.

I think Ninja probably needs to just let it go now, but he was upset at EG and taking it out on them because they in essence stole RNG's 4th. Now they don't have one. You'd be mad too.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I think Ninja probably needs to just let it go now, but he was upset at EG and taking it out on them because they in essence stole RNG's 4th. Now they don't have one. You'd be mad too.

Nah bro he'd totally understand. It's EG! Gods gift to Halo, they might not be the unanimous 'best team' in Halo, but EG though!

• Upvote (+1) 6

#1 seed or not, I have FAR more trust in Snipedown, Roy, and Lunchbox come Regionals and Finals.

I'm not even an EG fan, but these dudes are clutch as fuck with a pedigree.

Online qualifiers are about to be over and at that point shit will get real. And I have my doubts about AE come that time.

It's my opinion, deal with it. We'll see if I'm right or wrong soon enough.

EDIT: I feel like since Lethul left everyone has this opinion that EG is trash or something. Like we all forget that Snipedown, Roy, and Lunchbox are still very good at this game. They lost to AE last cup last minute on a bad grenade. Literally they could have been in 1st place if that didn't happen and have won 2 out of 4 Online Tournaments (50%). One fucking grenade people. Mind you all that I'm not even a EG fan, I actually follow Lethul and Spartan mostly.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The last tweet I read last night was from Ace saying "What a time to be alive." I wake up to #Rostermania :lxthul: and new emotes :simms: . What a time to be alive indeed!

Have Renegades picked up a 4th? I can totally understand Ninja's  :salt:  btw. Tough to lose someone this close to Roster Lock.

Are there any updates on where Ogre2 :goat: lands? Any chance he reforms Final Boss before Sunday? A girl can dream... B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well look at it from Naded's point of view:

1) He is on the top team and GRINDED his way there with these guys who no one was giving credit to.

2) One of Naded's biggest complaints about his past team was either they did not practice enough ( which AE does daily) or he was always forced to constantly switch teams. Naded loves consistency in teams, so him leaving makes no sense to him as a person.

3) Long term, who knows? Commonly could either take EG to the next level or keep them at around the level they are now, because Commonly WILL NOT make EG worse. Frankly, a lot of these teams are not thinking long-term. 

4) EG asking Naded first to fill their 4th spot, I think, solidifies Naded as a top 5 player in my eyes

5)  Do not drop Cratos for 2gre UNLESS you believe this is the best option for the team. Yes, I know how much everyone here hates Cratos but the team works with him and they are the number 1 team currently, so to make a change just because the option is there will probably not sit well with Naded. 

Those are just my thoughts for now, and at this point, I am not rooting for teams, I am just supporting individual players. I might get hate for the 5 point, but hey, I do hope 2gre does find a good team and places top 3. Oh and I think Snip3down remains one of the few Halo players that has never been dropped from a team, he constantly left them before things got bad or he feared getting dropped (08 TD).

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm not leaning either way just making an observation on why those Twitter's were mentioned by the HCS twitter. I know 343 and TB have had discussions in the past and both are working toward common goals. In the end an RT is just an RT. Seeing people like Josh, Tashi, Bravo, etc post in the forums has more meaning to me in the long run. 

Beyond does incredible work for the community and I'll stand by them until the site shut the door.

I really appreciate Josh coming to the forums as often as he does. Maybe it's less than other developers with other games, but Bravo is supposed to be the community manager and hasn't been active here since September 2nd. I'm sure things go on behind closed doors, but whats the point if the majority of the community doesn't know about these things. I just wish the people whose job is was to interact with the community would do so more, and we'd see more of an effort from the HCS team.

This whole drama shows exactly why competing in team games can get incredibly annoying (at least in my 3 months of competing in a team game for once). Hope everyone gets new players who they really like to play with though

Since today has been nuts with posts, I'm upping rep to 50 (was 30 a day) until roster lock. Enjoy it guys, and thanks for supporting us as always!

30 a day? I thought we only had 2 or 3! Looks like I got love to give, who wants some?

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Nah bro he'd totally understand. It's EG! Gods gift to Halo, they might not be the unanimous 'best team' in Halo, but EG though!

Is this sarcasm, I can't tell. :holmes:

If not, it doesn't matter, you'd still be mad. 

P.S. Who's "he"?

Edit: Upon further review of upvote, I'm slightly positive this was sarcams.  Move along. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe its just me not knowing anything about the behind-the-scenes stuff, which is probably the case, but I would make the argument that pros leaving teams really need to be more communicative with their former team, and explain to them why they are leaving. Lxthul talked to the rest of EG about it, and he believes it was in his best interest to make a move. We haven't heard anything about Commonly talking to Renegades about it. This could be the root of the Ninja salt problem. Maybe he feels that EG straight poached Commonly without Commonly talking to the rest of Renegades. Like I said, I have no idea what actually happened, and probably will never know, but I feel that pros need to give each other some common courtesy. I understand that $2 million is on the line, but common courtesy goes a long way. 

It must of been a tough call for Naded.

He's currently on the best Halo 5 team. 

And he had the choice to potentially make EG the best squad.

But he seems to believe in squad chemistry above all. Because no doubt the EG guys are more skilled players.

Waking up to all this is insane. I haven't been involved in the scene much since Winter break, but I (so should everybody else) trust EG with their decision to pick up Commonly, and I hope the pressure doesn't get to his head.

Hype levels for the upcoming LANs skyrocketing with every page.  :walshy:

:milkv2:

It's back.

:simms::prayers: :flames:

The milk gifs are coming  :milkv2:  :milkv2:  :milkv2:

50ad739dc7e32f3bd7108aaf443352a0e7a93ec7

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

What is happening with @@Chig? Saw him tweeting about playing GTA last week and got sad. Always loved rooting for him.

He got the boot from Liquid. I don't remember if there were any big changes besides that, Allegiance at the start maybe?

He got the boot from Liquid. I don't remember if there were any big changes besides that, Allegiance at the start maybe?

He didn't get the boot. He moved to a manager role. He can't compete because he lives with a 343 employee, right?

Disagree 100% Been watching his stream for the last 30 minutes or so and he is basically saying that he has no problem with Lethul and you have to understand its a business and he did what he thought was best for him and not get salty about those things.

He was also saying that he has respect for ninja as a player but isn't going to take just roll over when someone is bashing his team beyond just normal trash talk.

I certainly dont call that immature....

Yea sure he said you can't get salty, but he sure seemed kind of salty when he was going in on Lethul's friend group thinking they are better than everyone else. Which is understandable I guess, I'd be salty too.

The thing I don't get is why he feels so "disrespected" by Ninja. Like how were Ninja's tweets disrespectful. Or even what he was saying in Roy's chat. lol, how was it "beyond normal trash talk,", it wasn't even trash talk at all.

Roy's always been my 2nd favorite pro but I just didn't understand why he was going in on how disrespectful Ninja was for like 10 mins. Which is what I asked him... before he told me to leave.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Someone is donating to Roy's stream as ninja and people are believing it is actually ninja saying he will swing on Roy.............