CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just went into Roys stream and saw @@Ninja still salty. I understand it but there are 3 days til roster lock, you gotta get over it and move on. Find a good 4th and grind til Sunday.

• Upvote (+1) 7

As a fan, I'd prefer to see Goat to allegiance for Cratos and mikwen to Renegades.

If this went down people would probably get hurt. LOL

Ogre 2 I don't think really goes with teams with hyper aggression. You see how he formed up CLG, it was heavily zoning and spacing. CLG practically had the best setups in the game, Spartan and them (in my observation which isn't much) is more aggressive, pinching and not as setup based. Ogre 2, theoretically would be a good call because of his gdlk zoning abilities but I think overall play style wise it wouldn't work out. CLG finished matches at 47 in Slayer Eden while Renegades never had a time out in slauer, they even play Breakout more aggressively than CLG I think

But again I don't watch a lot of pro gameplay so I can be wrong

• Upvote (+1) 1

tumblr_mbw9r3n5CX1ragvipo1_500.gif

Since today has been nuts with posts, I'm upping rep to 50 (was 30 a day) until roster lock. Enjoy it guys, and thanks for supporting us as always!

Based  Cyren.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/HCS/status/686394012064813056

What about this?

I mean, you guys haven't really RT'd us or anything, like almost ever. Just wondering why as the biggest competitive Halo community site around?

We're you guys livetweeting the cup results like those three twitters? I don't recall seeing Beyond on my feed every 30 seconds during those like I do with the three mentioned.

I think what Tashi is referring to is the live moment by moment coverage of big plays, breakout scores, etc. I view Beyond as the news hub and overall pulse of the Halo community but you guys don't do that kind of coverage, as you shouldn't. There are people who excel at that and have been crushing it on Twitter. 

Everyone is working hard for Halo at the end of the day.

Totally get what your saying :wutface: but still :beyond: hasn't nearly gotten the credit they deserve from 343i.  Even if they don't want to advertise TB's forums, they still denied the use of filler videos of tips, map break downs, and other Halo videos on their live stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think what Tashi is referring to is the live moment by moment coverage of big plays, breakout scores, etc. I view Beyond as the news hub and overall pulse of the Halo community but you guys don't do that kind of coverage, as you shouldn't. There are people who excel at that and have been crushing it on Twitter.

but 3 months of nothing? c'mon son.

You got @@Saucey's and I number. Feel free to hit us up.

We're you guys livetweeting the cup results like those three twitters? I don't recall seeing Beyond on my feed every 30 seconds during those like I do with the three mentioned.

At the beginning yes, but let's not kid ourselves. Our twitter has grown for coverage and community, not exactly livetweeting they have 1 cap up. It would have been great to get some credit by you guys when you posted that too.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it.

----

Apologies for the drama, I'm done. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Ninja saying that EG isnt that great at Halo 5 in Roys chat

Just went into Roys stream and saw @@Ninja still salty. I understand it but there are 3 days til roster lock, you gotta get over it and move on. Find a good 4th and grind til Sunday.

Can't blame the guy. He just got dumped by his team, found an arguably better team, and then had a player leave. I do think that he's a little too salty, but what can you do when 2 mil is on the line. I feel for him. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still doesn't explain the lack of ANY OTHER collaboration between the two groups. Literally nothing. Straight up stupidity. TeamBeyond could do a LOT for competitive Halo with only minimal backing of 343 IMO. Cause the people here are dedicated, awesome, and have the backing of community members that will do shit for free.

FYI, I love you Goldenboy. The fact that you come here, check what is happening, communicate. You and the rest (Simms, Wonderboy, etc). Even when you guys get fake hyped (you know you do, lol) I still love you guys because you put in the time and effort unlike some other people I will not name.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ninja saying that EG isnt that great at Halo 5 in Roys chat

Well they aren't. They are a top 4 team. I'd put Allegiance, CLG and (depending on who Renegades pick up) ahead of them. They are good. But they don't touch the level they were in H2A.

But Ninja needs to grow up and shake off the  :salt: . Really hard being a Renegades fan and watching Ninja act in such a manner.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have watched commonly more since he has been playing with Ninja and he is amazing. He cleans up kills, plays his position well. He was a great teammate to ninja. I think EG picked the right guy as their 4th and hopefully it will work out for them.

Over the next 3 days I think we will see some heated scrims. Should be fun. As a viewer this couldn't be better. Drama gives halo more attention.   

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ogre 2 I don't think really goes with teams with hyper aggression. You see how he formed up CLG, it was heavily zoning and spacing. CLG practically had the best setups in the game, Spartan and them (in my observation which isn't much) is more aggressive, pinching and not as setup based. Ogre 2, theoretically would be a good call because of his gdlk zoning abilities but I think overall play style wise it wouldn't work out. CLG finished matches at 47 in Slayer Eden while Renegades never had a time out in slauer, they even play Breakout more aggressively than CLG I think

But again I don't watch a lot of pro gameplay so I can be wrong

Agree. Ogre2 is about zoning, map control, and just being in the right places. Almost makes it seem like they aren't doing anything, but really they are doing a ton. I don't really see that from Ninja and Spartan. I feel like Heinz and Mikwen play more of that style.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well they aren't. They are a top 4 team. I'd put Allegiance, CLG and (depending on who Renegades pick up) ahead of them. They are good. But they don't touch the level they were in H2A.

But Ninja needs to grow up and shake off the  :salt: . Really hard being a Renegades fan and watch Ninja act in such a manner.

In what bizarro universe is being a top 4 team in a popular video game not "great"? 

Does someone have the Levels of Good pyramid I can look at to see what rank you need to be to reach the "great" rectangle?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone know of a site where you can review a player's game and see more in-depth stats than just the kills/deaths/assists that halowaypoint gives you?

Does anyone know of a site where you can review a player's game and see more in-depth stats than just the kills/deaths/assists that halowaypoint gives you?

Most of us just use halotracker - http://halotracker.com/

In what bizarro universe is being a top 4 team in a popular video game not "great"?

Does someone have the Levels of Good pyramid I can look at to see what rank you need to be to reach the "great" rectangle?

Bro no one said that. Ninja is making the point that Renegades was capable of beating EG, which is a fair point. They went to game 5 vs AE just like EG did. Obviously EG is an amazing team, I think Ninja just feels like its a team change that wasn't necessary for Commonly.

I can't listen to Roy's stream and can barely keep up with the chat. Can someone tell me what's being said? 

Halotracker

I got your DM, going to reply sometime today.  ;)

Bro no one said that. Ninja is making the point that Renegades was capable of beating EG, which is a fair point. They went to game 5 vs AE just like EG did. Obviously EG is an amazing team, I think Ninja just feels like its a team change that wasn't necessary for Commonly.

...Literally the comment I quote replied to said they aren't great at Halo 5.