CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Its cool man, no big deal. I emailed Che a list of things we can do to collaborate better, we are all on the same team here.  :simms:

Then what have we've been doing for the last 3 years?

I think you two may need to get on the same page.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There are better places for it. I want to talk about teams, scrims, team changes etc. Not see people upset that this thread wasn't tweeted and was screencapped.

Not upset, just an observation. Regardless, you are right, none of it really matters anyways. 

I just want OGRE2 on Reality Check so we can give them green names.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not upset, just humorous. Regardless, you are right, none of it really matters anyways.

Imagine Ogre 2 carries the Sudds to a HWC win? :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 3

You know, I think it's great that players have a lot of control of their own teams and everything, but sometimes I think they have a smidge too much control. :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 2

When your all out of milk emoji and a horrible commentator has your back:

:simms:

EDIT: I think people took this a little too seriously.. ..I love my boy Simms.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Post's like this do help tbh, I've never had any formal training of such directly in casting, I just cast how I personally would like to hear it done and it's always been just a hobby. I totally agree with the posts above (I think obnoxious is a bit strong but suppose it can be taken in several ways dependant where you are located @@DaneCook ) and know 100% that I need to calm down on the hype and save it for the right moments and games. It's my goal and aim to improve each event and any feedback I welcome, I don't take either of the posts above in a negative manner at all its just gives me points to work on in a hope I can fix the issue to give you guys and the stream an overall better experience but obviously these take time and as we only have a limited amount of events to cast at it can never be an immediate thing.

i was very harsh. the fact that you're so receptive to feedback, even when it's hyperbole like mine, is very cool. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imagine Ogre 2 carries the Sudds to a HWC win? :apg:

They have been grinding for so long I think they honestly would deserve it...

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I blame Chig, he started all of this.

:apg:

What is happening with @@Chig? Saw him tweeting about playing GTA last week and got sad. Always loved rooting for him.

I'm really interested to see how CLG will handle adversity and losses. I feel like royal2 and Lethul might have clashing personalities so it would be interesting to see how they criticize each other and how they handle it. Huge potential though if they can click.

TBH, I rather see BtH reunion then Lethul to CLG. The amount of chaos that would cause would be of epic proportions.

I start lurking these forums a few weeks back and the Team Liquid drama hits... I take it a step further and create an account... and Hurricane Lethul rips through the scene.

Not saying any of this is my fault, but can you prove it's not?  

:apg:

Can't fathom what would go down if you went premium.  :apg:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Not upset, just an observation. Regardless, you are right, none of it really matters anyways. 

I think it's relevant. Team Beyond is a crucial part of the competitive community, and it's dumb how much it's snubbed by 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I mean, we all know why TeamBeyond doesn't get the love from the 343 studio. We can beat around the bush all day, but come on.

Takes independent commentators to shout this community out it always seems.

343 should honestly just direct all competitive forums, discussion, etc to TB because nobody goes to their "official" channels. Literally TB is Competitive Halo. Someone else is doing what 343 can't. But instead of embracing they are scared because they can't control the narrative here. If someone talks shit on 343 or what they are doing (breakout, gametypes, single elim, radar, etc) they can't silence it. I'm sure that scares the hell out of them.

Want to upvote but all out of upvotes. :(

I have found zero useful/interesting discussion about HWC anywhere but here.

• Upvote (+1) 2