CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nope, I warned all members involved to stop the argument and the post were removed, he continued. He wasn't happy with that and took to PM's with some "unkind" words.

As for everyone here, when you reach a 4-5 ban's over your forum lifetime you can eventually be perm. banned. He (and many others) has been warned many times before, it sucks to lose a member but we have to enforce the rules at the end of the day. If anybody wants to discuss anything about forum rules, and whatnot my PM box is always open.

Fair enough, turns out my refreshing game ain't as strong as I thought.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn. Ninja Wuu one of the top 5 people on these forums. RIP

Love the new emotes.  

Just waiting for potential scrims tonight

Waiting-GIF.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

What about this?

I mean, you guys haven't really RT'd us or anything, like almost ever. Just wondering why as the biggest competitive Halo community site around?

They were live tweeting the tournament that night and were super helpful in providing moment-moment coverage.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 4

They were live tweeting the tournament that night and were super helpful in providing moment-moment coverage.

Its cool man, no big deal. I emailed Che a list of things we can do to collaborate better, we are all on the same team here.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As it was also  LIVE discussed right in this thread.  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The more I think about 2gre to Renegades the more I kinda like it. VicX and 2gre just open doors for Ninja and Spartan to fuck shit up would be interesting to see. That kinda happened in 2010 with Ola and FearItSelf

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just a random question...but with all the drama in the past week regarding team changes, I am curious on how many pages this thread has grow? Has it been the most growth in a week time period that the site has seen? While we may argue about the team change itself, it does present itself as a good opportunity of growth. 

MFW the beyond admins are derailing the thread with their agendas :apg:

Discussing the lack of HCS love to the biggest competitive Halo community about the HCS in the HCS thread. :holmes:

• Upvote (+1) 3

MFW the beyond admins are derailing the thread with their agendas :apg:

:simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I start lurking these forums a few weeks back and the Team Liquid drama hits... I take it a step further and create an account... and Hurricane Lethul rips through the scene.

Not saying any of this is my fault, but can you prove it's not?  

:apg:

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Discussing the lack of HCS love to the biggest competitive Halo community about the HCS in the HCS thread. :holmes:

But couldn't you just pm @@Tashi at this point?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I love TJ and think him and Frosty will make an unreal duo together but I really think Commonly is going to be the lowkey best pick up of this whirlwind. 

In his short time of playing with pros after each team he's been on his performances have only improved with the next team he's been on and now that he's basically reached the highest tier of team possible I think his full potential will be shown.

Also he's probably the most composed and least 'wingey' out of any of the pros bar Lethul which is really going to work play into E.G.'s favour.

I played octagon with him for two hours when forge first come out for this game and his shot is just ridiculous. It's no surprise to me that he's risen from an 'online kid' to being on one of the best halo teams ever in such a short space of time.

I think a lot of people will be left eating there words who are saying Commonly is a weird/bad pick up for E.G. and I can't wait for Commonly to prove them wrong!

• Upvote (+1) 4