CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This post is a pure embarrassment. The fact you are even trying to make excuses is beyond me.. at the end of the day Optic under performed and go dicked. They had no excuses, they had a 4 day lan in seattle previous to the event vs Epsilon and had a lot more time at gamescom to practice compared to us and Caz. Gamescom was pretty much planned out to have Epsilon vs Optic in the finals and they flopped. Get the fuck over it and climb down from your pussy boy mountain.

And the fact you are getting salty because Assault was getting bagged and body shot is weak man. Literally if that annoys you then you shouldn't even be allowed outside because you must be so weak mentally. Personally for me i couldnt give a fuck who i play.. i shoot what ever body i want to shoot and if you got something to say then you can fuck off. If you think im gonna treat someone different because they are a bigger name then you are mistaken. It wasn't even me shooting the body but i would have done the same even if i was playing the queen.

at the end of the day you salty fuckers need to grow a pair.

I have nothing but respect to Optic either.. everyone on that team is safe.

That escalated quickly

• Upvote (+1) 2

You sound like you took a harder blow than optic. 

dont visit here often. Its only because im bored at work i even felt the need to respond. Its all fun and games really

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I just watched the whole Optic vs Supremacy match again yesterday because I was driving home from work while it was live and missed that matchup.

And I cant believe the trashtalk that the Optic squad got for this. They lost 2 games of Shotgun/Smg Slayer Empire which doesnt look much like a competitive map in my eyes. And one of the two games even got interrupted. I saw some pretty nice kills and plays from Assault, Maniac and Ace (that thruster on Fathom)

I dont want to make excuses for anyone and I am definitly not starting to argue how other teams would have done it. But I just dont see it as drastic as others.

If anything I felt embrassed as an European for that douchebag shooting Assaults dead body. I like some trashtalk, but that was just complete disrespect for a player that reached way more in his Halo career. Thank god Epsilon won.

Also I hope to see Ace grinding H5G. I think he could be an absolute top player in this game if he wants to.

Oh come on. The Optic trashtalk is just a bit of a laugh because of how big a name they are and they didn't even make it to the finals of a 4-team invitational. 

PS. Bagging is a funny part of Halo multiplayer and surely the guy doing it was just putting on a show. Hardly "disrespect", bro!  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 9

Sorry, but a European 'pro' coming on here and acting like that has zero respect from me. There are ways to handle flak and criticism, but flat out being that heated isn't one of them. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry, but a European 'pro' coming on here and acting like that has zero respect from me. There are ways to handle flak and criticism, but flat out being that heated isn't one of them. 

He's not wrong to point Optic got shit on. It's hilarious and ridiculous how subpar their performance was for their level. It felt like watching a 50 high TS game in Halo 3. People getting irritated for a little bit of t-bagging need to chill. Those are the same people who put others in red rep/report/block/send frustrated messages after getting t-bagged in MM.

Though I will admit the second part of his post was far over the top, but the point he's making isn't wrong. People need to chill and get thicker skin. It's not like he said "BIG GAY NERDS!!" or told em he fucked their moms, just t-bagged and shot bodies a little.

• Upvote (+1) 3

If you think im gonna treat someone different because they are a bigger name then you are mistaken. It wasn't even me shooting the body but i would have done the same even if i was playing the queen.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's not wrong to point Optic got shit on. It's hilarious and ridiculous how subpar their performance was for their level. It felt like watching a 50 high TS game in Halo 3. People getting irritated for a little bit of t-bagging need to chill. Those are the same people who put others in red rep/report/block/send frustrated messages after getting t-bagged in MM.

Though I will admit the second part of his post was far over the top, but the point he's making isn't wrong. People need to chill and get thicker skin. It's not like he said "BIG GAY NERDS!!" or told em he fucked their moms, just t-bagged and shot bodies a little.

Don't you see the irony in the fact that he told someone to stop bitching, and then proceeds to tell us "if you got something to say then you can fuck off" and "at the end of the day you salty fuckers need to grow a pair".

Lambo might have made a mountain out of a molehill but Riotz made it into damn Himalaya.

If this is what EU "pros" bring to the table I think I've had enough already.

(Before anyone starts hating, I'm an EU player too)

That said it's kind of hilarious what kind of drama a pre-release pseudo "tournament" can cause. Pre-release tournaments are always random as hell.

I fully expect Optic to get their shit together and stay a top 8 team in Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't you see the irony in the fact that he told someone to stop bitching, and then proceeds to tell us "if you got something to say then you can fuck off" and "at the end of the day you salty fuckers need to grow a pair".

Lambo might have made a mountain out of a molehill but Riotz made it into damn Himalaya.

If this is what EU "pros" bring to the table I think I've had enough already.

(Before anyone starts hating, I'm an EU player too)

That said it's kind of hilarious what kind of drama  a pre-release pseudo "tournament" can cause. Pre-release tournaments are always random as hell.

I fully expect Optic to get their shit together and stay top 8 team in Halo 5.

There's only drama is people making a big deal out of t-bagging. There was only t-bagging because everyone expected more from Optic than what they showed. That's all there is to it.

No need to generalize so much.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Lethul did that, everyone would be bowing down to him.

BqmS34vCYAAbbx0.jpg

But it's Lethul. BE has an emote about him, nuff said  :kappa:  :lxthul:

I'm not a fan of abusive trash talk at all, but the fact that some players are getting involved at all after a pre-launch event is surely a good sign, no?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So did people get mad when Walshy used dual needlers? 

Haven't you heard?

EU players are not allowed to t-bag NA players....

ever.......

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If Lethul did that, everyone would be bowing down to him.

BqmS34vCYAAbbx0.jpg

And that is Lethul...not some player only proven in EU. Lethul is literally on the most dominant team right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's been a guy going from pro streamers chat to pro streamers chat trolling that Ogre1 is coming back.

But, he's just a troll.

Ogre1 is in Australia, doesn't play Halo (he plays a bunch of MMO's), and has a new wife and a new kid.

He's not competing.

...Err? You should probably remove the 'new' part, makes it sound like this isn't his first wife & kid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And that is Lethul...not some player only proven in EU. Lethul is literally on the most dominant team right now.

So it's fine to break the rules and talk garbo if you've won more prestigious tournies? :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic simply underperformed regardless of the situation. Why anyone tries to defend them is beyond me. Also the point about Lethul dropping those kind of posts and getting praised is true.