CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We are changing up smileys btw guys, anyone good at making these faces around 42x42?

Anymore you guys would like to see?

yhCQl9Z.png

:prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 3

For asking for a link where he bashes CyReN?

Nope, I warned all members involved to stop the argument and the post were removed, he continued. He wasn't happy with that and took to PM's with some "unkind" words.

As for everyone here, when you reach a 4-5 ban's over your forum lifetime you can eventually be perm. banned. He (and many others) has been warned many times before, it sucks to lose a member but we have to enforce the rules at the end of the day. If anybody wants to discuss anything about forum rules, and whatnot my PM box is always open.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

HCS Twitter retweets a screencap of the post on Beyond rather than the official Beyond tweet linking the post. 

Shaking my head so hard my neck is fracturing 

4603737b113ec141ae3694f55e4d9c67.png

Whats the deal fam? @@Tashi

RT'd that because it had the text right in the tweet, super convenient. *Shrugs* Wouldn't read into it more than that.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Just caught up reading.

2gre, please come to Renegades.

His leadership, plus Spartan/Ninja/VicX slaypower  :flames:  :prayers:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Still difficult to look at.

lgVHfJ9.png

Is this a shared google doc/excel online file?

What about this?

I mean, you guys haven't really RT'd us or anything, like almost ever. Just wondering why as the biggest competitive Halo community site around?

@CyReN got @Tashi like

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Guest Overdoziz

Well, that was quick.

RT'd that because it had the text right in the tweet, super convenient. *Shrugs* Wouldn't read into it more than that.

Makes sense. 

However.. not to be "THAT GUY" but going quickly back 3 months, I see Beyond mentioned once, and that was a RT of a tweet of ours that MLG linked. Not that it really matters, but after a while it becomes noticeable.  :simms:

3de2564b712687ff82c32ca70dd12b30.png

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

so does anyone actually like snakebite and royal 2 or is it generally agreed upon that they are bunch of whiney skeezers? 

not related to your comment at all, your signature is pure gold. Thank you

• Upvote (+1) 1

What about this?

I mean, you guys haven't really RT'd us or anything, like almost ever. Just wondering why as the biggest competitive Halo community site around?

That awkward moment when we start to realize that Beyond may be the Suddoth's of the Halo communities. 

• Upvote (+1) 9