CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Most will know the name Epsilon and the roster it consists of, but for those who don't know Penta...

Blizz (captain)
Trickzr

Soul
Anima

I believe they were the first team in the world to qualify for a regional final and they came in through the German qualifier taking down the number 1 German team and along with their ex-team mate who left them 2 nights before the event to join the other team!.

All fantastic players and im super excited to see what they can do at XGames, Anima is one crazy good son of a bitch personally think he was one of, if not the best player in EU for Halo 4. Good luck to all 8 teams!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love Ninja and I doubt Spartan would let this happen but FB v2: 2gre, Ola, Vic X and Spartan would be awesome to see. 

Most will know the name Epsilon and the roster it consist of, but for those who don't know Penta.

Blizz

Trickzr

Soul

Anima

I believe they were the first team in the world to qualify for a regional final and they came in through the German qualifier taking down the number 1 German team and along with their ex-team mate who left them 2 nights before the event to join the other team!

All fantastic players and im super excited to see what they can do at XGames, Anima is one crazy good son of a bitch personally think he was one of, if not the best player in EU for Halo 4. Good luck to all 8 teams!

Wish I was more knowledeable on the EU teams, its hard for me go give players that aren't as established as, say, Snipedown or Ogre 2 attention

I love Ninja and I doubt Spartan would let this happen but FB v2: 2gre, Ola, Vic X and Spartan would be awesome to see.

Ninja >>>> Ola at this game. And sadly, that's not even saying much. I hope something happens with Ola that fuels his fire in the next few days and give him his drive back but as of now, he's potentially one of the worst players on top 8 teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCS Twitter retweets a screencap of the post on Beyond rather than the official Beyond tweet linking the post. 

Shaking my head so hard my neck is fracturing 

4603737b113ec141ae3694f55e4d9c67.png

Whats the deal fam? @@Tashi

826781.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

they are not gonna link to teambeyond where there is full on 343 bashing and toxic posts

Name a place where there isn't 343i bashing??????

• Upvote (+1) 9

they are not gonna link to teambeyond where there is full on 343 bashing and toxic posts

Halo Waypoint forums are 343 bashing. 99% of the bashing is warranted IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This might be in reference to my post I did a page back, I really do apologize if it's not. However, I think a lot of people can agree with me (I hope so WutFace) that the bashing they get is rightfully deserved at this point. I wouldn't have dreamed of posting something like that in October/November but the incompetence is getting too much for me. I WANT to see Halo thrive. I personally think it's one of the most enjoyable games to watch but they promised so much and haven't delivered. I started getting a little annoyed when I found out no LAN event for release along with Forge maps being released as DLC and then it just went downhill. They might get $60.00 from me each time they make a game but that is not how you create a community. Something that I ACTIVELY had to try and find myself since Halo didn't have anything official. Which is why I am thankful for Beyond.

Guys, chill with the Halowaypoint comments. Every Halo community from Halowaypoint, to r/Halo, to even ReadyUpLive recently had some issue with Halo 5. We are just a bit more vocal and blunt with our thoughts. At the end of the day everybody wants to see Halo great again.

That goes for you @@Moa and @@NinjaWuu too.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude are all of your posts about Huke? Personally FiS brings a lot more to the table in terms of Halo knowledge so I would probably choose him over Huke personally.

About half are. And this whole "halo knowledge" is overrated. It's a new game, and clearly FiS can't hold his weight. EG picked up commonly knowing he doesn't have that much LAN xp, new to this level of competitive, etc. this whole forum is blowing up over the choice but do you think Snipedown/roy/lbx are stupid????? Only plus FiS is lan xp @ highest level but huke was placing 2nd @ every event last year @ 15 yrs old. also... You have all the knowledge you need between ninja/spartan/vic x... Huke has more upside than FiS. Just like commonly huke has no baggage, takes criticism well, and hasn't even been playing HALO for 2 months and is already very good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

james-franco-interview-eminem-confused-r

This is the last thread about EG on Halo Waypoint HCS Forum:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/3928f141c8e14499a4d33d2ddaa86008/topics/e-g-rocks/63d869ee-582a-49aa-aabd-f693f0314b23/posts

Please compare it to the content on this forum.

Without Beyond, HCS would have around 32 viewers.

The thread you linked actually made me laugh a little bit. Just by the simplicity of the "hi". No idea why I thought it was so great. 

• Upvote (+1) 1