CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sorry, but, what's "CQC gameplay?"    thanks

Cant Quit Getting Constantly Screwed

• Upvote (+1) 1

tfw you're a lurker and wake up to 40+ pages of new intel and can't help but read every word

o7x1oEZ.gif

same

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Halo World Championship Tour: X Games Aspen Invitational 2016 teams are as follows:

• Epsilon eSports (UK)
  • PENTA Sports (Germany)
  • Team Allegiance
  • CLG
  • Evil Geniuses
  • Leftovers
  • Dream Team
  • Team Liquid

No EnVyUs????

• Upvote (+1) 1

So...

Epsilon and PENTA are the two EU teams going to X Games.

I am actually pretty excited to see how these teams perform.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So...

Epsilon and PENTA are the two EU teams going to X Games.

I am actually pretty excited to see how these teams perform.

Wait, people didn't know that? I thought people knew this already. Was talked about on stream.

All them guys who host the Halo Podcasts, this is the right time to do another.

Special guests -> Lxthul + 2gre

10/10 would watch

• Upvote (+1) 2

https://twitter.com/Halo/status/690227047210221568

The Halo World Championship Tour: X Games Aspen Invitational 2016 teams are as follows:

• Epsilon eSports (UK)
  • PENTA Sports (Germany)
  • Team Allegiance
  • CLG
  • Evil Geniuses
  • Leftovers
  • Dream Team
  • Team Liquid

No EnVyUs????

Nope, old news. It was the top 6 seeds at the time of announcement.

This is why I don't think Renegades will have a hard time finding a 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Obviously age has a factor in how you play. People are focusing to much on the physical problems that come with age, the mental problems are far more pressing. I can easily see how once a bunch of new young guns come into the scene you can easily fall susceptible to self doubt and age is usually something that spurs on this type of thinking. I do think he's washed, I don't think he's not a top player anymore though. He's been teaming with the top players in each game as they rise to the top. Haven't seen enough h3 to make a call on that but concerning h2a and h5 all I've seen him do is lose nearly all his individual battles- yeah, yeah k/d isn't everything but you do need to get kills to achieve objs and especially in h5, where being able to slay is more important than ever thanks to 343s wonderful selection of game types for hcs.

I think a lot of us here are deflecting when we try to defend the age angle. I know for a fact I don't hit shots the way I did when I was 18. Is that true or false? Is it something that could be overcome with hard practice? Would I be asking myself this question if I wasn't getting older?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Wait, people didn't know that? I thought people knew this already. Was talked about on stream.

I knew Epsilon, but I didn't know PENTA. I figured a non-UK team would make it though.

I watched the stream muted because I was watching player's PoVs.

Well yesterday I would like to point out we also were part of roster maNia because levy having Internet issues and bring offered by teams cuz of his points we didnt want to worry about that happening so we are looking for one with dextrim. We have beaten a bunch of top teams with points and had very close matches with dream team last weekend and think we can replace kephri with someone we need. Going to be on tonight looking to run. Points help but are not a major concern at this point. If we don't place top 8 this weekend we are definitely looking to win LCQ and if we don't we don't deserve to go bit I feel we are a top team and have always been consistent at showing up and having close matches and worst luck. Maybe the goat could turn that around for us ;)

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Well yesterday I would like to point out we also were part of roster maNia because levy having Internet issues and bring offered by teams cuz of his points we didnt want to worry about that happening so we are looking for one with dextrim. We have beaten a bunch of top teams with points and had very close matches with dream team last weekend and think we can replace kephri with someone we need. Going to be on tonight looking to run. Points help but are not a major concern at this point. If we don't place top 8 this weekend we are definitely looking to win LCQ and if we don't we don't deserve to go bit I feel we are a top team and have always been consistent at showing up and having close matches and worst luck. Maybe the goat could turn that around for us ;)

I'm not sure this community could handle the Goat being on Reality Check.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I may be in the minority here but I actually like EG's pickup of Commonly. From what I've seen and heard he excels in that 'do it all' type of role and that's exactly what EG needs to replace Lethul. He also seems to have a personality that'll go well with the rest of EG which is a huge plus. It'll certainly be difficult to fill Lethul's shoes but people said the same sort of thing when Lethul joined in place of Pistola and we know how that turned out. The lack of LAN experience is probably the biggest issue but that could be solved by the time the HWC finals come around with two LAN events occurring beforehand.  

Just want to say I successfully went out grocery shopping and shit didn't hit the fan while away.

Thank you.

• Upvote (+1) 4