CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

There's drama between them, sure, but Mikwen did tweet out that "he doesn't hold grudges" around the same time that Hienz and APG left. I feel like that was a subtweet about Ryan, but who knows?

And Elamite?  :ghost:

I thought the same thing about the tweet, but shortly after he said (on here) that he tweets about other, non-Halo stuff as well. Unless that was a decoy... maybe a contract cover-up?  :grunt:

Doubt Elam would come back - seems pretty dedicated to coaching now. I'd love to see T2 & Legit team up with two younger players... like Contra & PreDevonator.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I thought the same thing about the tweet, but shortly after he said (on here) that he tweets about other, non-Halo stuff as well. Unless that was a decoy... maybe a contract cover-up?  :grunt:

Doubt Elam would come back - seems pretty dedicated to coaching now. I'd love to see T2 & Legit team up with two younger players... like Contra & PreDevonator.

Man, if I was Elamite I'd take a coaching break for a 1 million dollar tournament lol

I'm loving all the teams everyone wants to see happen and all the chatter about players coming back. It really is cool seeing all of it

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm loving all the teams everyone wants to see happen and all the chatter about players coming back. It really is cool seeing all of it

Sorry Ola dropped C9  :lxthul:

Please pick up SK  :ghost:

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

I heard OGRE1 is thinking of making a comeback. Would love to see him team with 2gre. I think they would have great chemistry!

• Upvote (+1) 6

I heard OGRE1 is thinking of making a comeback. Would love to see him team with 2gre. I think they would have great chemistry!

Pretty sure he's too busy training his child in the art of CE  :saucey:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Care to provide a link or where you saw that?

do you have secret sources? Are you the Woj of halo?

• Upvote (+1) 3

do you have secret sources? Are you the Woj of halo?

There's been a guy going from pro streamers chat to pro streamers chat trolling that Ogre1 is coming back.

But, he's just a troll.

Ogre1 is in Australia, doesn't play Halo (he plays a bunch of MMO's), and has a new wife and a new kid.

He's not competing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Live at twitch.tv/fail3n for the 4 Shot Podcast End of Season Awards show! Black tie affair!

you are my new favorite TB member. I listen to all 45 glorious minutes of this song at least 5 times a year. I've even seen Ian anderson play it live

• Upvote (+1) 1

you are my new favorite TB member. I listen to all 45 glorious minutes of this song at least 5 times a year. I've even seen Ian anderson play it live

LFDM8ja.gif

I'm truly jealous you got to see this man.

I just watched the whole Optic vs Supremacy match again yesterday because I was driving home from work while it was live and missed that matchup.

And I cant believe the trashtalk that the Optic squad got for this. They lost 2 games of Shotgun/Smg Slayer Empire which doesnt look much like a competitive map in my eyes. And one of the two games even got interrupted. I saw some pretty nice kills and plays from Assault, Maniac and Ace (that thruster on Fathom)

I dont want to make excuses for anyone and I am definitly not starting to argue how other teams would have done it. But I just dont see it as drastic as others.

If anything I felt embrassed as an European for that douchebag shooting Assaults dead body. I like some trashtalk, but that was just complete disrespect for a player that reached way more in his Halo career. Thank god Epsilon won.

Also I hope to see Ace grinding H5G. I think he could be an absolute top player in this game if he wants to.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I just watched the whole Optic vs Supremacy match again yesterday because I was driving home from work while it was live and missed that matchup.

And I cant believe the trashtalk that the Optic squad got for this. They lost 2 games of Shotgun/Smg Slayer Empire which doesnt look much like a competitive map in my eyes. And one of the two games even got interrupted. I saw some pretty nice kills and plays from Assault, Maniac and Ace (that thruster on Fathom)

I dont want to make excuses for anyone and I am definitly not starting to argue how other teams would have done it. But I just dont see it as drastic as others.

If anything I felt embrassed as an European for that douchebag shooting Assaults dead body. I like some trashtalk, but that was just complete disrespect for a player that reached way more in his Halo career. Thank god Epsilon won.

Also I hope to see Ace grinding H5G. I think he could be an absolute top player in this game if he wants to.

This is the point I tried to make.

This post is a pure embarrassment. The fact you are even trying to make excuses is beyond me.. at the end of the day Optic under performed and go dicked. They had no excuses, they had a 4 day lan in seattle previous to the event vs Epsilon and had a lot more time at gamescom to practice compared to us and Caz. Gamescom was pretty much planned out to have Epsilon vs Optic in the finals and they flopped. Get the fuck over it and climb down from your pussy boy mountain.

And the fact you are getting salty because Assault was getting bagged and body shot is weak man. Literally if that annoys you then you shouldn't even be allowed outside because you must be so weak mentally. Personally for me i couldnt give a fuck who i play.. i shoot what ever body i want to shoot and if you got something to say then you can fuck off. If you think im gonna treat someone different because they are a bigger name then you are mistaken. It wasn't even me shooting the body but i would have done the same even if i was playing the queen. 

at the end of the day you salty fuckers need to grow a pair.

I have nothing but respect to Optic either.. everyone on that team is safe.

• Upvote (+1) 23
  • Downvote (-1) 16

at the end of the day you salty fuckers need to grow a pair.

Why be so aggressive with the messaging though?

• Upvote (+1) 2