CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You have a point, everyone refers to Snakebite and Royal 2 as the best in the game, and its not because of their OBJ play.

to people who pay attention it is. SB is one of the best OBJ players in the game and always has been.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

"we'll take our time to make our decision"

ONE 

HOUR

LATER

"LOL dude commonly is amazing and has unlimited potential"

so either you rushed the decision or you had commonly in mind as a potential 4th the whole time. which is it @@Snip3down?

Shady Halo Kids  :kappa:

Not sure if I picked an amazing time to follow competitive Halo or an awful time lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

You have a point, everyone refers to Snakebite and Royal 2 as the best in the game, and its not because of their OBJ play.

Exactly.

Why do people say Suddoth 2 holds Suddoth 1 down? Because of his lack of OBJ play?

• Upvote (+1) 1

so have we actually seen confirmation that ogre2 was dropped by people involved in the hurricane

I dont really think theres a question here. Hes definitely been dropped. OGRE 2 just posted something vague on Twitter saying theres only 3 days til roster lock. I would embed the tweet but im dumb and dont know how...

• Upvote (+1) 1

In b4 APG/Heinz take over Ninja's spot and form Leftovers v3 with Spartan and Vic X.  :kappa:

I just see this working out huge for naded and allegiance. Are they the only team without a change so far? Looking good for them if they just stick to the grind, they play so well together.

Allegiance dropped Str8 Sick and Goofy earlier in the season.

to people who pay attention it is. SB is one of the best OBJ players in the game and always has been.

Yeah im not saying they arent good OBJ players, but most people base their image of the best players on K/D because its the easiest metric to understand. 

Obviously I think pro players look into things a little bit harder, taking everything into consideration including communication, ethic, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG was looking so strong in all scrims and (almost) all qualifiers ... just mystified that Lxthul would leave this team, especially with over a year of team chemistry.  I just don't see CLG doing better without Ogre2 ...

• Upvote (+1) 6

Already invited to X Games, HWC roster lock in 3 days, and no guarantee to get on a top 6 team before the deadline. I know people should do what they can to put themselves in the best position to win the HWC but this is just ridiculous and seriously disrespectful to put someone with Ogre 2's history into a situation such as this. I firmly believe people should put themselves first and worry about their success over friendships but there is a line you draw and I think that line was completely ignored. Three f*cking days...

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I'm beyond excited to grow with someone with unlimited potential.  

@@Saucey confirmed EG's 4th.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont really think theres a question here. Hes definitely been dropped. OGRE 2 just posted something vague on Twitter saying theres only 3 days til roster lock. I would embed the tweet but im dumb and dont know how...

You just post a link to the tweet. lol

Was 2gre really that much of a weak link? I feel like he was the glue that made that team tick. Ogre 2 just has a knack for forming title contending teams.

I hope he reunites with Heinz and they outplace CLG. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Even though I thought Ola might retire, I do hope it's not true. Despite some of the recent backlash at his personality on these forums, he's still an important member of the Halo community, and has had a major influence in the competitive scene. He was "The Wizard". How many Pro's have been so good at Halo they were given a moniker by the other Pro's? Cpt. Clutch and The GOAT are the only others that come to mind. If he has retired, I wish him well.

I'm glad seeing many people got angry about Ogre 2 getting dropped if it's actually true.

It's so so SO disrespectful to him given his history. CLG should have took advantage of more teams breaking up. That would have pretty much guaranteed them top 2 for HWC.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So Lxthul leaving EG has the potential to literally change the make-up of most top 8 teams?

When has this ever happened in the history of Halo?  :lxthul:

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1