CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I strongly doubt we'll ever see Totz again.

It was just wild ques. I was thinking ppl with better knowledge of what is going on behing the doors could expand that list.

I do expect CptAnarchy to come back. He already said he is interested. Could be a top pick, very consistent player, great placings trough his MLG career.

Sorry, but I'd take Heinz over 2gre at this point in time. Just compare how they played the beta...

Like when Og2 played for like...1-2 hours and decided it was crap and went back to play CE? :)

One thing I like about Heinz and Lethul is that they're actually still streaming Halo in the off-season. While everyone else is off playing H1Z1, they're still putting in the time.

Basically don't do business with Saucey unless you want to end up missing.

52MXG.gif

99eb4669d0dfee3ae9dc57894481a57e.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

The scene was dead for long time, that is why we didnd get to see new players. All we need is consistent "seasons" with enough tournament wich will actually give new players a chance to show up. Remember ToxicNate from H4GC ? Anima from gamescom last year ? Septic moving to US ? It already started.

However i do like your "b team" idea. More obvious ways for amateurs to get in, that would be great.

Sounds like it's time for another Doritos Combine!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where is "up and comming players" result ?

Best Breakout Player pretty much covered that.

Best Breakout Player pretty much covered that.

Ah sorry, must have been reading with my eyes covered.

Like when Og2 played for like...1-2 hours and decided it was crap and went back to play CE? :)

I remember it pretty well. The look on his face...and then he said: "There are people flying all over the place". The he stopped to play H5 and started up CE. And I don´t think he streamed H5 ever again. But I certainly hope he will try to make it in H5 anyway. 

Breakout is maybe my favorite thing on Halo 5. 

Would love to see it in tournament play of some sort. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Breakout is maybe my favorite thing on Halo 5. 

Would love to see it in tournament play of some sort. 

Please no...

• Upvote (+1) 1