CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

So the Asian Team that went outside the map? Turns out they weren't actually Asian. They were from the official HLG youtube channel.

(vid)

So not only did they waste everyone's time and lie/cheat, but they also want to ruin whatever credibility the HLG brand had down the shitter. Way to go guys!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Can't believe of all things, they were physically fighting over a Coliseum Strongholds game.

Life just isn't the same without a Suddfight.

If we got playit2thelimit to stream, life would be complete.

So not only did they waste everyone's time and lie/cheat, but they also want to ruin whatever credibility the HLG brand had down the shitter. Way to go guys!

Their channel is literally based on wasting peoples time. Hiding in games. 

:wutface:

"Their credibility"

They do this shit all the time, its no loss to them

So the Asian Team that went outside the map? Turns out they weren't actually Asian. They were from the official HLG youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNfFsksdgT8

lol I know this will be unpopular, but I laughed. I didn't get to see this live, but I suspected from the clips and info I heard it was HLG. They are the only group that I know that does this (and have linked to their channel here before).

What I find more shocking is that

1) How bad the other teams had to be for HLG to win that much.

2) Sudds should have moved to Asia.

3) How little screening they are doing to make sure players are from the country. IP checks? Passport/Birth Certificates? Anything? Seriously?

And those announcers were awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Optic is in a tournament that was tweeted out by optic.

And? Karma is in the same tournament and he only has 1,300 viewers by comparison.

Formal made the right decision to stick with CoD.  He's absolutely massive on Twitch now.

I've updated the spreadsheet in my signature.

Lifestyle is now a F/A. Overdrive removed and all members are F/A.

I also added a worksheet/tab for Regionals that shows what teams are in which Groups.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lol I know this will be unpopular, but I laughed. I didn't get to see this live, but I suspected from the clips and info I heard it was HLG. They are the only group that I know that does this (and have linked to their channel here before).

What I find more shocking is that

1) How bad the other teams had to be for HLG to win that much.

2) Sudds should have moved to Asia.

3) How little screening they are doing to make sure players are from the country. IP checks? Passport/Birth Certificates? Anything? Seriously?

And those announcers were awesome!

It was pretty funny, I think people are taking it too seriously. I can see why some are upset with it but it's not like they were trying to qualify, they knew they were going to get disqualified and they just wanted to provide some entertainment. I guess it was a nice showcase to 343 about how to fix the map too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WFX scrimming Dream Team now. Dream Team took G1 Empire Strongholds 100-59. 

Either people have been underestimating dT, or WFX is warming up / playing like shit.

Edit: WFX is up 22-9 in Rig TS. I may have been to quick to post  :ghost:

• Downvote (-1) 1

Formal with 7,000+ viewers:

http://www.twitch.tv/formal

I honestly can't follow this game. They're flying all over the place. How they hell do you hit anyone when they're jumping about and running on walls like fucking Prince of Persia.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly can't follow this game. They're flying all over the place. How they hell do you hit anyone when they're jumping about and running on walls like fucking Prince of Persia.

Are you asking how you hit shots in CoD?

WFX scrimming Dream Team now. Dream Team took G1 Empire Strongholds 100-59.

Either people have been underestimating dT, or WFX is warming up / playing like shit.

Edit: WFX is up 22-9 in Rig TS. I may have been to quick to post :ghost:

Pretty sure it's the 2nd. Id put enormous money on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yes

The aim assist is strong enough that it will often pull your crosshairs through walls in the direction of other players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I found this pretty funny posted in a h5 thread. Not quite as extreme as the current cod but still.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It was tied 49-49. An EG player's grenade secured the final kill. EG literally beat themselves.

Allegiance hung with EG, but EG beat themselves.

No.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Seriously, if I am Formal, and I have no CoD events on the day of the LCQ, there is no reason why I don't put a team together and just compete. I can't seem them not winning, and it will require minimal time and effort. Hell, his team would probably do really went at Regionals too, but once again, don't know if that will conflict with anything from CoD. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

that quick 3-0 by renegades spartan with 20 kills lol.

Spartan is seriously insane at H5

• Upvote (+1) 1