CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Makes my Mondays even worse staying up and watching them, even tried watching the finals last night after we won at Gfinity. Trying to catch up on it today

How could you win Gfinity? That one guy from Dignitas hasn't lost to the Buk brothers in 6 years, remember? :kappa:

How could you win Gfinity? That one guy from Dignitas hasn't lost to the Buk brothers in 6 years, remember? :kappa:

oh wow, I must be delusional or is he?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Cratos has been and always will be a douche bag... He literally took my jersey that had my GT on it, put duck tape over "ROB THE TURTLE" and wrote Cratos on it. Wore it all weekend long...

• Upvote (+1) 8

How does Cratos insult people irl lol??? He's fat and ugly and dresses weird. Pretty sure he also likes it up the pooper  :intel: .

All jokes aside, I liked him as a player..but it's hard to back someone who says that to someone whose dad has cancer. Doesn't matter how much time has passed, I did a lot of stupid things as a kid but never said anything like that. It just shows that hes classless and his parents should have spent more time with him instead of just buying him an xbox.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

I heard @ walked out of the new Star Wars and spoiled it for the people waiting in line outside.

that's actually awesome imo

edit: reminds me of this 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm about to catch up on the last few pages, but is it safe to say that you aren't "cool" then as he implied?

Honestly, I don't give a fuck how old or immature you are. Making fun of cancer or any serious medical disease like that, really? A 5 year old would know better then that. There is no excuse. If you ever in your life thought that was an OK statement to make, you are a complete and utter piece of shit. I've known some pretty shit human beings in my time, but I have never heard someone say something so absolutely and utterly disgusting. Watch your back, shits going to catch up to you.

Yea, I'm a bit passionate about this one. That shit hit me hard. My mother is a cancer survivor. My father is about to start treatment in about a month (early stage, extremely low change of complications, but still).

I saw them. And agreed it was a little much.

A "little much". For real...The fuck I just read?

Also, no I don't give 2 shits that he is winning. I actually was paying attention to the dude because he had been playing well and I support success, but I had never seen nor heard of this bullshit. Now that I have, forget it.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I guess the good thing about radar and slayer + breakout is the lack of clg/eg dominance again this season.

I feel like without radar and breakout they would be above and beyond most teams again.

That is not a good thing...

• Upvote (+1) 1

Post's like this do help tbh, I've never had any formal training of such directly in casting, I just cast how I personally would like to hear it done and it's always been just a hobby.

To each their own I suppose. I enjoy the hype you provide. Keep up the good work :). However, I think we need the Asian casters to cast every single tournament from now on. Those dudes are the epitome of awesome.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Cratos has been a close friend of mine since a little bit before the Nashville combine, so almost 6 years now, and I don't have anything negative to say about him. Sure, he might go overboard on shit talking, but everyone has at one point and they are lying if they say they haven't. The kid has been dedicated to this shit for awhile, stuck with this community when it died, and has worked his ass off to get to the point where he is at now, and because of that people wanna bag him, and it is because he is winning. 

What he said about Randa's dad was a little much, I wont lie, but were gonna act like Randa hasn't acted like a complete fool before? Everyone talks shit, everyone has embarrassing moments, but what can't be denied is they are the top ranked team, are probably thee most prepared team walking into the X-Games and more than half the community talking shit just spent their Sunday watching him, and the rest of Allegiance, win their second tourney and put more money in their pocket.

Every story needs a villain, and they hate it once the villain starts winning. 

Yeah, your tweets from 2012. I saw them. And agreed it was a little much. People change man, I can understand you having a problem with him, but people grow over time, could be resolved in a simple conversation. 

Sorry I don't have screen shots of any of the insane tweets you've sent out over the past year. Like i said, everyone has them. An old teammate told me to keep smoking cigs, wishes that it would make my heart condition worse than it already is and hope that I died in a year, but I didn't save the evidence to use against him 4 years from now once he starts beating me. 

Making sweeping generalizations about everybody talking trash is just plain ignorant.  Stop lumping everyone together with your trash talking peers.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To each their own I suppose. I enjoy the hype you provide. Keep up the good work :). However, I think we need the Asian casters to cast every single tournament from now on. Those dudes are the epitome of awesome.

Thanks man, also completely agree again ill never be able to please everyone as some people just simply won't like my style of casting/voice etc etc but if there's a fundamental change that I can improve on for the majority that do enjoy the casts then happy days!  :ghost:

Also massive shout out to the Asia casters, those guys enthusiasm is T1 :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 6

Anyone of Ninja's twitch subs want to clip the 180 thrust slide purrrrfect kill on Unlegit? K thx

• Upvote (+1) 3

How does Cratos insult people irl lol??? He's fat and ugly and dresses weird. Pretty sure he also likes it up the pooper :intel: .

All jokes aside, I liked him as a player..but it's hard to back someone who says that to someone whose dad has cancer. Doesn't matter how much time has passed, I did a lot of stupid things as a kid but never said anything like that. It just shows that hes classless and his parents should have spent more time with him instead of just buying him an xbox.

Well to be fair nadeshot called a friend of mine (former pro) back in the day a ******. The YT video has been exposed and he's apologized/openly admitted being completely wrong/young/dumb and people seem to still accept nadeshot.

Different here though is cratos seems to continue to show immense signs of immaturity, he doesn't seem to know if he wants to play the bad guy. I believe the teams recent success/him being ridiculed has led him to being extra defensive. He clearly doesn't know how to handle all of this yet so hopefully he learns!!

When in doubt, shut up & play the game. @ the end of the day the upcoming LANS are all that matter.

Why does TS have eight second spawn time?

Also howcome some hcs gametypes are not in arena playlist and some arena gametypes aren't in hcs?

At first I was giving Cratos the benefit of the doubt, but then I went back and read all the tweets about Rand's father. 

Was Lethxl ever that toxic?

At first I was giving Cratos the benefit of the doubt, but then I went back and read all the tweets about Rand's father.

Lethul? No.

There's a difference between being a cool/good person/troll and being a rotten person with no understanding of social etiquette and ramifications.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Somehow Lethul is considered cool on this forum.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1