CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I, for one, love the smack-talk. It keeps thing interesting. 

In honor of Gilk Duds returning:

First 2 mins.

Man, Mad Max kills me, he honestly has not changed aha

Maniac is going in right now lmao

And still going 

tumblr_mugovoAlFG1s00awfo1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you have to have your stream shut off by other people in the Optic house, you know you had a ROUGH night. 

:prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had to spend 10 dollars just to have him change the damn song 2 times.

• Upvote (+1) 9

:intel::weback:

SK was another one of the few pros that was absolutely DESTROYING in the beta. He was playing that game like he had it for months.

SK was another one of the few pros that was absolutely DESTROYING in the beta. He was playing that game like he had it for months.

Wtf? Where did you see it?

Wtf? Where did you see it?

I experienced it lol i know that isnt saying much because i am not pro competition but i just think he will do well. I got matched against him multiple times and you could just tell. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

So much Intel thanks to the 'follow' feature on xbox now, whole new level of halo pro stalking.

Also do people think the 343 team will run some scrims streamed or even enter an event? Would like to see them play.

So much Intel thanks to the 'follow' feature on xbox now, whole new level of halo pro stalking.

Also do people think the 343 team will run some scrims streamed or even enter an event? Would like to see them play.

I think it's against the HCS rules for MS employees to compete.

I think it's against the HCS rules for MS employees to compete.

Ah yeah makes sense, would be good to see them stream some scrims early on in H5 though.

I think weekly/monthly showmatches between the 343 team and a top 8 team would be really good. With spectator mode they could have it casted and streamed on twitch, would probably pull In a lot of viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ah yeah makes sense, would be good to see them stream some scrims early on in H5 though.

Yeah, would love to see that. Seeing the pro team stream Halo 5 back in January was a treat.

Speaking of 343, wasn't there supposed to be weekly pros + viewers vs pros + viewers streams? (Ex: Strongside/Viewer vs Mackeo/Viewer)

I remember them doing 1 early on in MCC's life, but just never followed up with it.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Speaking of 343, wasn't there supposed to be weekly pros + viewers vs pros + viewers streams? (Ex: Strongside/Viewer vs Mackeo/Viewer)

I remember them doing 1 early on in MCC's life, but just never followed up with it.

Watching the 343 vs All Star game last year made me miss watching Neighbour. He was destroying in that series. Taking faces with the Snipe like he never stopped competing. 

Is there anyway we can get him sacked so he competes in Halo 5 ? :goat:

• Upvote (+1) 1