CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You literally called Ogre 2 a Meth head and made fun of someones dad for having cancer. Just stop

WTF! I get on my phone to check the thread and see this! More info. Making fun of someone's dad for having cancer...I'm tryng to keep myself calm until I hear more.

You dont say shit like that unless you want to end up getting the shit kicked out of you.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Who do I disrespect lol people don't like me Cus other people don't like me. You guys don't even know me? People literally don't like me Cus we are winning online tournaments.

Like I just said who do I disrespect? What you guys sees on Twitter is literally me tweeting people I'm good friends and text or talk to on a regular basis. You people who don't know much just hype up what I say but in reality those people I talk to at events just fine with. There's only 2 people I don't like in the community. How am I arrogant I never claim anything other than jokingly saying I have the best shot from when I was on cp and we scrimmed str8 sick and he commented that in chat. Me t bagging the people yoU see as gods you guys get so salty but they are more than likely my friends haha. Like I said you don't know me and take everything so literal when we are just having fun. We always say ggs and thank teams for practicing against us. But I'm done here just funny how people that know me like me and people I've never spoke to before have some hatred towards me.

We were in a discussion about adderal and I said he look like one from the amount he took in the past never said he was a meth head. And I've literally talked face to face with randa about that and that it wasn't me that said that. You and tj are so fake lol talk to me at events but with your friends or online you guys just run your mouth about me lol.

We are not fools, we see through your delusions.

UCByrbe.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

1aae6f8daa4264257c8cbdae97497f74.png

This doesnt include half the tweets that were 10x worse but you deleted them.

Pretty sure this is the same event that you were calling thuggish killa the n word and throwing a whole bunch of other racist slander at him too.

lol, I remember this, didn't he call hotel security?

On a side note: will overdrive step it up this next tourney they are sitting right below 15th :O

Dang @@Randa thats some messed up stuff. Cratos is straight trash, and I cant imagine someone saying that crap. 

He's pretty good at Halo. Not sure why someone is a douchebag so we have to say they're bad at Halo...

• Upvote (+1) 1

He's pretty good at Halo. Not sure why someone is a douchebag so we have to say they're bad at Halo...

Didnt mean trash at halo, just as a human being. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol, I remember this, didn't he call hotel security?

On a side note: will overdrive step it up this next tourney they are sitting right below 15th :o

They're in a tough spot. King Nick left that team leaving them with only two original members. They need to get some scrims setup and practice working together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

bringing up tweets that are more than 3 years old.  people have said stupid shit on the internet in the past and learn their lesson

I am not saying its excusable. but it has been 3 years and people can mature over time especially the age groups that he went thru. I would hope he has apologized and he has moved on from those comments.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Cratos has been a close friend of mine since a little bit before the Nashville combine, so almost 6 years now, and I don't have anything negative to say about him. Sure, he might go overboard on shit talking, but everyone has at one point and they are lying if they say they haven't. The kid has been dedicated to this shit for awhile, stuck with this community when it died, and has worked his ass off to get to the point where he is at now, and because of that people wanna bag him, and it is because he is winning. 

What he said about Randa's dad was a little much, I wont lie, but were gonna act like Randa hasn't acted like a complete fool before? Everyone talks shit, everyone has embarrassing moments, but what can't be denied is they are the top ranked team, are probably thee most prepared team walking into the X-Games and more than half the community talking shit just spent their Sunday watching him, and the rest of Allegiance, win their second tourney and put more money in their pocket.

Every story needs a villain, and they hate it once the villain starts winning. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Cratos has been a close friend of mine since a little bit before the Nashville combine, so almost 6 years now, and I don't have anything negative to say about him. Sure, he might go overboard on shit talking, but everyone has at one point and they are lying if they say they haven't. The kid has been dedicated to this shit for awhile, stuck with this community when it died, and has worked his ass off to get to the point where he is at now, and because of that people wanna bag him, and it is because he is winning.

What he said about Randa's dad was a little much, I wont lie, but were gonna act like Randa hasn't acted like a complete fool before? Everyone talks shit, everyone has embarrassing moments, but what can't be denied is they are the top ranked team, are probably thee most prepared team walking into the X-Games and more than half the community talking shit just spent their Sunday watching him, and the rest of Allegiance, win their second tourney and put more money in their pocket.

Literally no one is hating because he is winning. People just don't like him.

As far as Allegiance being the most prepared I really don't think that's the case seeing as they didn't win an obj game in their last 2 series.

Also let's see how they play at a LAN first.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did you read anything before you posted this?

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Literally no one is hating because he is winning. People just don't like him.

As far as Allegiance being the most prepared I really don't think that's the case seeing as they didn't win an obj game in their last 2 series.

Also let's see how they play at a LAN first.

The only reason his name is being brought up is because they are winning. and he truly doesnt care if the community likes him or not, especially if he is winning.

They might not have won a obj, but they won the other 3 games that mattered while the teams they played couldn't. They are handling the situations they are put in.

People act as if this is a team of inexperienced players and that LAN will be this shell shock for them.

Naded doesnt even need to be explained.

El Town and Cratos have been competing in tournament environments since H3 and know how to handle high pressure situations against top teams, which is the hardest thing about LANs

Suspector is the only one I could see this statement holding any justice to, but after coaching him at Indy and watching him progress through H5, I know that he is one of the best in the game, has that "new game, new pro" style, this game was made for his generation and he has damn near mastered it, and I can promise that LAN is not going to hinder his performance. 

I might be bias cause these are my friends, but look at the facts. Number 1 on GB because they grind. 2 out of 4 qualifier wins, with the same team, none of that hurricane shit because they are prepared. 

I think right now, they are the team to beat walking into X games

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Did you read anything before you posted this?

Yeah, your tweets from 2012. I saw them. And agreed it was a little much. People change man, I can understand you having a problem with him, but people grow over time, could be resolved in a simple conversation. 

Sorry I don't have screen shots of any of the insane tweets you've sent out over the past year. Like i said, everyone has them. An old teammate told me to keep smoking cigs, wishes that it would make my heart condition worse than it already is and hope that I died in a year, but I didn't save the evidence to use against him 4 years from now once he starts beating me. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Yeah, your tweets from 2012. I saw them. And agreed it was a little much. People change man, I can understand you having a problem with him, but people grow over time, could be resolved in a simple conversation. 

Sorry I don't have screen shots of any of the insane tweets you've sent out over the past year. Like i said, everyone has them. An old teammate told me to keep smoking cigs, wishes that it would make my heart condition worse than it already is and hope that I died in a year, but I didn't save the evidence to use against him 4 years from now once he starts beating me. 

Okay still a no, because none of this has anything to do with him winning an online tournament.

And I didn't save anything, it literally takes 2 seconds to type in a key word into a search bar.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

he kept calling him "messi cratos" lol

Is it really that big of a deal? I actually think Benson has done a pretty damn good job, considering he came from CoD and had no previous history with Halo. Obviously, most of us would rather have Puckett, but Benson is doing fine, and his ability to commentate at that pace and make sense of the chaos is solid. I also appreciates how he doesn't try to make outrageous comments or predicitions but instead asks questions to the expert (Elamite/Walshy) that he is commentating with and gets their opinion because he knows that they are more knowledgeable. 

Is the spectator mode weak and not what we had hoped? Yes.  Is it better than not having a spectator mode at all? Yes.  The Halo stream could be better but I just appreciate that we have it at all, and enjoy the pre-show and how they go over each top team, the changes each week, and predictions for the qualifier.

Also, they do also stream this on mlg.tv correct? Did anyone wander over there to see what the stream numbers were like?

Such a great day for Halo. Enjoyed Renegades getting some revenage, and props to AE continuing to knock off Goliath.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay still a no, because none of this has anything to do with him winning an online tournament.

And I didn't save anything, it literally takes 2 seconds to type in a key word into a search bar.

He's catching heat because he is winning. He is being discussed because he is winning. Just like you were topic of discussion in previous seasons, you got on a good team and started winning so your name started being talked about, good and bad. 

If it has nothing to do with him winning, then what is the reason as to why he was main topic on the HWC forum this Sunday? 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

On a side note: will overdrive step it up this next tourney they are sitting right below 15th :o

Honestly, I think they were just a 1st cup fluke. They've been dropping in the standings ever since, and I think that will continue next weekend.

In other words;

they-are-who-we-thought-they-were.jpg

They're pretty good, but unless they pick up a F/A with a lot of points, I don't see them making regionals.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If it has nothing to do with him winning, then what is the reason as to why he was main topic on the HWC forum this Sunday? 

Okay it's being brought up more frequently because he's winning a bit but it sounds like everyone's thoughts on him are still there regardless. And it really doesn't seem like he's changed much. Still needs to cool it with personal shit talking. 

Similar to the Sudd's situation where how every time it seems like they've changed they say or do something stupid that just proves their immaturity. 

But keep going *eats popcorn*

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone who wasn't present at the post-event rap battles in 2008 is trash.

He's catching heat because he is winning. He is being discussed because he is winning. Just like you were topic of discussion in previous seasons, you got on a good team and started winning so your name started being talked about, good and bad. 

Hes catching heat because he acts like a jackass. They qualified for regionals. They havent won anything. Online has never been compared to LAN or "a closed network" as strongside called it all weekend. ITS ONLINE. ONLINE people. Seeds are already fucked from several teams lagging and dc'ing in every qualifier. Congrats to the teams that qualified for regionals. You did what you needed to do. But you didnt win anything. You simply qualified.

Okay it's being brought up more frequently because he's winning a bit but it sounds like everyone's thoughts on him are still there regardless. 

That's all I was saying, but I can agree. Idk, Los has always been a good guy to me, has tried to help me with my competitive career and has always been a good friend. Once you get to know him, he's a good guy, just likes to talk trash more than most 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1