CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

i think 1st place gets $1000. right guys?

Yes but they don't care about that compared to the points they missed out on. Probably would have given them a bump or 2 in their seed.

But did you throw a grenade at it

Peep my second post :)

Did Roy's nade take a terrible bounce off the weird geometry of the door? The geometry of the maps always fucks me it looks like I'm not alone.

Dude, on some maps, it feels like my nades dont bounce enough,so as soon as I toss them, expecting them to bounce, I walk right on them and become one shot. Just the opposite of this.  So stupid

• Upvote (+1) 1

twitter drama

More twitter drama. What a night. :lxthul:

Even bleeds over to our twitter timeline

ps: I love you @@GoldeNade

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dude, on some maps, it feels like my nades dont bounce enough,so as soon as I toss them, expecting them to bounce, I walk right on them and become one shot. Just the opposite of this. So stupid

Yea this game definitely has the most unreliable grenade tosses out of any game. It's a combination of really strange textures and momentum based grenade physics. I'm really not a fan at all.

Maybe next season we will have no radar.

And no breakout, I wonder how teams will do without that

I've always hated cratos. I wish alliegence would drop I'm but that prob won't happen. I would like to see naded win but not if it means cratos win.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I missed game 5. is there a rebroadcast i can watch somewhere. Snipedowns past broadcasts are for subs only

Halo's rebroadcast should have it up

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can we bring more attention to the multitude of walls in breakout that a player can shoot through... Here is one example. There are several more but this wall and the same wall on blue side are the only ones that can be game changing that I've seen. I get at least 3 kills a game through this wall alone. I definitely don't want to see a team win on LAN because of something so easily fixed.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I've always hated cratos. I wish alliegence would drop I'm but that prob won't happen. I would like to see based win but not if it means cratos win.

um spell check?