Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Said all to push.

Half push.

Lost.

Feel bad.

Good stuff Allegiance

• Upvote (+1) 3

The end of that game was fucking nuts. "EVERYBODY GO" - Roy

Not to call anyone out but it looked like he was the reason they lost from the 40-40 point, granted I was only watching his pov.

edit; 46-43 more like.

That was a questionable decision by EG to say the very least. Unreal finish nonetheless. 

Here's to hoping we get enough game modes implemented post HWC we never have to play a coin toss like slayer or breakout again.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The end of that game was fucking nuts. "EVERYBODY GO" - Roy

They should have committed, they just all bundled up to the doorway. One should have went clutch/top yellow

I would say that is the best qualifier yet. Alot of really good games and story lines with all the team changes. Whoever said "Everybody push!!" In that game 5 for EG. :/ It happens though. Good games to everyone! Very fun to watch for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would say that is the best qualifier yet. Alot of really good games and story lines with all the team changes. Whoever said "Everybody push!!" In that game 5 for EG. :/ It happens though. Good games to everyone! Very fun to watch for sure.

Roy called that.

Roy said "push with me" in cafe like 3 separate times and nobody pushed with him, he died every time alone getting pushed by 2 Allegiance players. Seemed to be what cost them that game. Crazy series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't see how anyone can say Allegiance isn't the #1 team right now.

1st, 2nd, and 1st in the last 3 qualifiers.

Also, did anyone ever imagine that El Town, Cratos, and Suspector would all be on the #1 seed right now?

Also, Roy wrecked his entire team in that 49-48 push.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1