CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

These guys seem like the announcers for MXC lol. Very entertaining.

they're so legitimately excited about the gameplay. Very refreshing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone else who plays regularly with TWC still experience massive issues?

Ola goes black screen for 30 seconds to a minute randomly every 10 minutes.

It only happens on certain days though, mostly on weekends.

What modem does he use? I switched modems and this issue immediately came up, then switched back to Ubee and 0 issue instantly.

What modem does he use? I switched modems and this issue immediately came up, then switched back to Ubee and 0 issue instantly.

What modem did you buy? I've had this issue for months

One thing id like to see with the halo broadcasts in the future is replays of key plays/kills/deaths after the game. It would take the casting/analysis to another level.

As im watching the Halo broadcast, strongside is giving post game analysis citing certain plays that were gamechanging- they could easily cut to the specific play and have strongside break it down. It shouldn't be too hard to rewind the specific play in spectator mode.

Also i would love for there to be a post game breakdown utilizing the halo5arena.com page- WONDERFUL TOOL.

1z1ei5w.png

Seeing stats like this after the game would be huge for spectator experience and post game analysis.

These two things would take halo casting to the next level.

@@GoldenboyFTW @@TheSimms

I agree! We were supposed to have this functionality for this weekend (henceforth why I've been times tampering everything JUST IN CASE) but something went wrong with it before we went live. It's not a massive issue though since I think the guys have been crushing it. After this event I feel like the analyst desk is vital for HWC live event broadcasts in the future.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't say it takes no work. It's a decent portion of my time EVERY day. I have to look up every team every custom game and copy and paste each game into a link + type the gametype and score. It takes quite a bit of time, but I know that most people like it and look at it every day. Even if they no longer upvote me and take it for granted :kappa:

My bad, made it sound like you put it no work which isn't true at all. I meant to say it takes no extra work after the tremendous work it takes to gather scores from scrims on stream and Halo Tracker. Either way, I appreciate the work you put in and the graphics that people make.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree! We were supposed to have this functionality for this weekend (henceforth why I've been times tampering everything JUST IN CASE) but something went wrong with it before we went live. It's not a massive issue though since I think the guys have been crushing it. After this event I feel like the analyst desk is vital for HWC live event broadcasts in the future.

I love how far Riot's API/Stats team have come for providing stats to LCS broadcasts -- they can show how much more gold a team earned than an enemy team for the 4 minutes they had Baron buff... or how much damage a single player did in a team fight... WHILE the game is going on.

That stuff is awesome, and really great for the broadcast.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love how far Riot's API/Stats team have come for providing stats to LCS broadcasts -- they can show how much more gold a team earned than an enemy team for the 4 minutes they had Baron buff... or how much damage a single player did in a team fight... WHILE the game is going on.

That stuff is awesome, and really great for the broadcast.

Agreed, makes the broadcasts 100x better.

I'm hispanic and I really dislike that Mexican casters use English callouts so casual while the whole game is in Spanish and the viewers are mostly hispanics.

From my perspective, they should cast everything in Spanish and try to not say English callouts. Top Mid? Push? Bottom Mid? One v One? Pushear? That word is neither English or Spanish. It bothers me.

Imagine having Americans casting a match in English and then dropping Spanish words randomly.

meh.... with respect, I think it's a natural result of cultures merging.  Which is a beautiful thing, if you think about it.  Would you feel the same way if you heard English/american casters using Spanish idioms/expressions or even callouts?  I think it would be great.  I welcome the change.  

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol semi-finals game 5 and team Mi Seng have all climbed outside the map on Coliseum up 1 kill with 5 minutes left to play.

Asian strats  :goat:

aaaaand DQ'd. rip.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I didn't even know you could get outside Coliseum, is it even legal to do things like this?

lol semi-finals game 5 and team Mi Seng have all climbed outside the map up 1 kill with 5 minutes left to play.

Asian strats  :goat:

It's so fucking funny how the commentators are handling this.

What idiots though, those kids hiding. Do they seriously think this is going to be allowed?

They were up a kill in game 5, like why even bother trying to do that...just a totally moronic decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely tier one commentary. This is some entertaining shit. Dude that was shitting on Halo commentary earlier needs to hear this.

Can we get a best of compilation of these dudes?

I'm glad the getting out of the map happened on stream. This should make 343 hurry up and fix their poorly designed maps. So tired of running into kids getting out of the map. :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 8