CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone know what time the EU tourney starts tomorrow?

Pretty sure same time. 9:45 AM GMT which is like 4:45 AM eastern.  :wutface:

Edit: Weekly update say 1:45 AM PDT. Not sure if that's the same time as I said or not (I'm European). But there you have it. :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ninja needs to get dropped more often... we had like 20 pages in like 3 hours the other day. Im sitting here refreshing and getting a post or two an hour. 

I need that #intel :flames:

danoxide, posey, FiS, scaryotic lost to tucker, NB gonna, dalai lama and someone else in GBs... The Ragequit was real

Pretty sure same time. 9:45 AM GMT which is like 4:45 AM eastern.  :wutface:

Edit: Weekly update say 1:45 AM PDT. Not sure if that's the same time as I said or not (I'm European). But there you have it. :)

Yea that's the same time. :wutface:

LO vs CLG (Click each map for stats)

DBmhcbI.png

qzXWTmo.png

08MUuxO.png

VUumh3P.png

xD10hGF.png

xwJzITs.png

Q1QOxOb.png

QYljB31.png

JUa58z5.png

This is fucking awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 3

When I finish putting it all together, Ill release the PSD and Fonts so anyone who wants can use them. The PSD will have all the teams, gametypes and maps included and it will be super easy to make these.

• Upvote (+1) 8

maybe it's just me but i find the black numbers with the white stroke a little hard to read

otherwise it looks great! gj

• Upvote (+1) 3

DBmhcbI.png

qzXWTmo.png

08MUuxO.png

VUumh3P.png

xD10hGF.png

xwJzITs.png

Q1QOxOb.png

QYljB31.png

JUa58z5.png

Ninja only went positive on 1 of those games, is he having a hard time filling into his role?

Posey seems to be running games with Scaryotic, Danoxide and FearItSelf right now. Could be a good team?

think they dropped posey, my squad just beat them on GB 2-1

Ninja only went positive on 1 of those games, is he having a hard time filling into his role?

Only 2 of the game types were slayer which is really the only game type where k/d matters.

On top of that, IMO this team is more slayer heavy than his last TL squad. Less pressure on him to be the only slayer-type Pokémon.

• Upvote (+1) 4

When I finish putting it all together, Ill release the PSD and Fonts so anyone who wants can use them. The PSD will have all the teams, gametypes and maps included and it will be super easy to make these.

Thank you based Tickle.

I like doing stats. Graphics are not my forté.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't think Ninja played particularly well against CLG, but he played fantastic against Optic. I'd say its a positive that he didn't play his best and they still looked great. Either way he made a lot of plays that won't show up on stat sheets (at least the basic ones from Halo Tracker).

• Upvote (+1) 4

Didn't CLG look pretty back last week in Scrims and then win the tourney?

I know they had a bad scrim against EG and then split games with them a day or two ago. Not sure if the bad scrim was before or after the cup though