CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

"I could predict players before they even knew what they were going to do"

There we have it guys, Adderall = Mind reading abilities  

All that OTL piece made me want to do is score some Addy, especially so if "I know what someone is going to do before they do it" lmao.

The weed I smoke doesnt help me mind read at all. 

Calm made it sound like Adderall gives you the powers of The Force.

obi-wan-spoiler.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Walshy, Benson, and probably Bravo or Strongside. I'd say Simms is a good candidate since there will be EU teams present.

Pretty sure Elamite's been working closely with MLG for the past few weeks, so I'd imagine he's casting as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

People that think pros aren't taking addy cracks me up. It's like talking to people who think the top bodybuilders aren't on steroids. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

People that think pros aren't taking addy cracks me up. It's like talking to people who think the top bodybuilders aren't on steroids. 

Players used to pop addy like candy for tournaments. What makes people think its any different now?

More money on the line, less restriction(Online Tournies from home), and presumably easier access.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Won't he be busy coaching Team Liquid?

elamite is the coach of Team Liquid. But he can hop in to cast non-liquid games I guess.

I love it. It's like, "Oh hey, we are going to start covering eSports more, what stories can we run to bridge the gap between sports fans and eSports fans....PEDs!"

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love it. It's like, "Oh hey, we are going to start covering eSports more, what stories can we run to bridge the gap between sports fans and eSports fans....PEDs!"

Maybe I'm in the minority but I never have taken adderall for any reason including gaming. However knowing my enemies thoughts sounds mighty tempting.. I might got try to find some now! Thanks ESPN!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe I'm in the minority but I never have taken adderall for any reason including gaming. However knowing my enemies thoughts sounds mighty tempting.. I might got try to find some now! Thanks ESPN!

I'd imagine its safe to say players who haven't taken addy are the majority overall.

But I'd also be willing to bet that players in the top 16 who do take addy are the majority.

Sorry if I'm supreme late or if it just got swept up by the team hurricanes, but have we talked about Chig becoming a manager at Liquid?

!team in his chat gives you "Chig is shifting from competitive Halo to a management role within the Team Liquid organization."

This happened weeks ago. He's a manager within the org, but not 100% tied to the Halo side (as far as I know, could be wrong).