CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Strongholds plays nothing like KoTH. I think Grifball/Infection will be the first, then Oddball for competitive, and maybe KoTH/Extraction down the road. I thoroughly doubt Assault will ever arrive in H5.

I feel like we can still get Assault if the Grifball options aren't bad. Really it should be vice versa. Grifball should just be a modified variant of Assault. 

I feel like we can still get Assault if the Grifball options aren't bad. Really it should be vice versa. Grifball should just be a modified variant of Assault. 

Agreed. If 343 plays their cards right they can kill two birds with one stone with Assault/Gball. Just need two Steitzer voiceovers and two variants.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strongholds plays nothing like KoTH. I think Grifball/Infection will be the first, then Oddball for competitive, and maybe KoTH/Extraction down the road. I thoroughly doubt Assault will ever arrive in H5.

I hated Extraction at first on Halo 4 but in retrospect It wasn't bad. But man if we had Extraction, Oddball, Assault, King of the Hill, plus the gametypes we already have with CTF and Strongholds...  :halo:

:flames:

"I could predict players before they even knew what they were going to do"

There we have it guys, Adderall = Mind reading abilities  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nah. They just brought up the HWC and how there's a $2m prize pool.

I meant was the footage new? Don't think its online :/

Damn I really underestimated adderall... Should have got some before the Powerball drawing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sorry if I'm supreme late or if it just got swept up by the team hurricanes, but have we talked about Chig becoming a manager at Liquid?

!team in his chat gives you "Chig is shifting from competitive Halo to a management role within the Team Liquid organization."

Sorry if I'm supreme late or if it just got swept up by the team hurricanes, but have we talked about Chig becoming a manager at Liquid?

!team in his chat gives you "Chig is shifting from competitive Halo to a management role within the Team Liquid organization."

Not 100%, but interview him and ask!

Clearly you must be dumb. I should give you a link telling you the difference between LAN and WAN.  :flames:  :kappa:

Edit: Yes @@Halo2Brian, that was passive aggressive. Laden with sarcasm. Don't be mad that your bait didn't work on Glory.

That's fine I have no idea who he is or who you are.  I see people when it comes to networking and computer programming push things as facts all the time that don't know what they are talking about, rither because they are pro or anti whatever the topic is.  The link wasn't for him it is for anyone interested it what the differences are. 

• Downvote (-1) 3

Do we have any idea who the casters will be at Xgames?

Walshy, Benson, and probably Bravo or Strongside. I'd say Simms is a good candidate since there will be EU teams present.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dear Sudd1, please stop teaming with Sudd 2. He is trash with a cancer crust, deep fried in hot AIDS.

• Upvote (+1) 2