CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is it possible to update the teams? I saw a spreadsheet with the latest teams but Jesus man I don't even know who has gone where. 

When are the XGames? 

WHY ISN'T THIS BEING ORGANIZED BETTER - following the last 30 pages and shit is ridiculous.

On a side note: Randa, you're a savage hahaha +1

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it possible to update the teams? I saw a spreadsheet with the latest teams but Jesus man I don't even know who has gone where. 

When are the XGames? 

WHY ISN'T THIS BEING ORGANIZED BETTER - following the last 30 pages and shit is ridiculous.

On a side note: Randa, you're a savage hahaha +1

We try and update then when they are officially announced, yesterday was a bit of a clusterfuck to say the least.

no u should be more organized  3%20Premium%20Sunglasses.png

Trust me, we are used to hearing do more at this point :saucey:

Also, we have a cool announcement coming later this week. Be on the lookout on twitter. :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just spent 30 minutes catching up on posts since last reading at 5pm yesterday.

I'm exhausted.

When they purposely try to take shots at me when they say this today haha they maybe should keep quiet if they don't want team drama spilled out

Wow when you put it like that! Now it seems really mature and adultish!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Just an FYI this isn't true. He was the highest paid player on the H2A team and was given a 12 month contract so we expected him to honor that. When we signed Ace and others for more later on it was only 5 months into Ninja's contract. As good faith we were in the process of making him one of the highest paid halo players this month but unfortunately all the team changes had to go down.

Not too sure if you are relaying the exact information or if Ninja just wasn't accurately describing the situation because Hysteria was never contracted or discussed with about being contracted.

Thanks for clarification. I think the guy misquoted ninja from what I heard on stream though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be hilarious if Chig was the catalyst for all of this to get revenge.

"Revenge is a dish best served in the shade."

-Don Chigleone aka The Chigfather. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

We try and update then when they are officially announced, yesterday was a bit of a clusterfuck to say the least.

If you guys wanted someone to help update you on EU Halo I'd be more than happy to assist! :)

• Upvote (+1) 3

Snipedown or Roy lol? How marketable can someone be who hasn't gotten in the top 2 outside of Halo 4?! If he was that marketable the higher ups at Liquid wouldn't have dropped him for Heinz, aPG, Ace and Unlegit

Very marketable seeing as he's won an event in Halo, won an event in H1Z1 (first ever), been on Family Feud. Ninja gets around. Mind you he won the H1Z1 tournament with Liquid plastered all over himself.

If I was Ninja I would turn on sell out mode and plugging everything, and produce more YT content. He could be making a lot more money and up his brand even more. But I guess he should grind H5 for the tournament cash and make his team better.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Very marketable seeing as he's won an event in Halo, won an event in H1Z1 (first ever), been on Family Feud. Ninja gets around. Mind you he won the H1Z1 tournament with Liquid plastered all over himself.

If I was Ninja I would turn on sell out mode and plugging everything, and produce more YT content. He could be making a lot more money and up his brand even more. But I guess he should grind H5 for the tournament cash and make his team better.

You should totally be his agent. 

been on Family Feud

That doesn't really add to his marketability. Anybody can have a chance to be selected for the show. My old neighbors were on it.

Looks like espn is joining the fray. Just made an espn eSports twitter account. Hopefully they cover the HCS

• Upvote (+1) 4

Looks like espn is joining the fray. Just made an espn eSports twitter account. Hopefully they cover the HCS

They should write a report on the last 25 pages of this thread. Would be a great story, compelling, and rich.

That is such a huge deal. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Slasher, FionnonFire, and Darinjk is a great staff.

And they already have some freelance articles from Emily Rand and Adel Chouadria, some of the best in-depth article writers in LoL.

So I'm excited to see where this is going to be going.