CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Had to stop right here if anyone else wants to finish keeping track.

CLG 6 - nV 1

CTF Truth CLG 3-1

Slayer Empire CLG 50-39

Strongholds Plaza CLG 100-62

Breakout Altitude CLG 5-1

Slayer Eden CLG 50-34

CTF Fathom nV 3-2

Slayer Coliseum CLG 50-40

Had to stop right here if anyone else wants to finish keeping track.

CLG 6 - Who Are We 1

CTF Truth CLG 3-1

Slayer Empire CLG 50-39

Strongholds Plaza CLG 100-62

Breakout Altitude CLG 5-1

Slayer Eden CLG 50-34

CTF Fathom WAW 3-2

Slayer Coliseum CLG 50-40

Our name is nV lol

• Upvote (+1) 4

whos that

Renegades' LoL team's Support player, Maria.

Trans woman support, really good Thresh player, decent Morgana.  Not much hype on her other champions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/suddoth%201/7527b719-2118-4fc8-b0bb-3698d4359404?page=0&mode=custom

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/halo-5-guardians/team/reality-check-na/match?id=52464945

when you leave the sudds for a team and then that doesnt work out, but wait it gets better, I found two randoms playing matchmaking with no points and still beat you

gg #Rc

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

http://halotracker.com/h5/games/suddoth%201/7527b719-2118-4fc8-b0bb-3698d4359404?page=0&mode=custom

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xboxone/halo-5-guardians/team/reality-check-na/match?id=52464945

when you leave the sudds for a team and then that doesnt work out, but wait it gets better, I found two randoms playing matchmaking with no points and still beat you

gg #Rc

I think you're in the wrong thread, this is for pro teams that are going to qualify for regionals. 

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 23

Wasn't Optic looking at Cratos at some point early on?

I don't do iphones so the fact there is no date or time on those messages is annoying.

jesus these "pros" really need to quit posting screen caps of private dms. i can't believe these schmucks get to play for 2 million

When they purposely try to take shots at me when they say this today haha they maybe should keep quiet if they don't want team drama spilled out

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 38

damn, Ninja just said on stream he took a pay cut to get Ace and Hysteria on the team. Thats pretty messed up that he got kicked after that. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

When they purposely try to take shots at me when they say this today haha they maybe should keep quiet if they don't want team drama spilled out

you're about to play for 2 million fucking dollars. handle it like an adult in private

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Take shots? Seemed like some pretty light hearted banter in a twitter comment, started by APG not Stellur.

Please tell me your feeling aren't that soft.

• Upvote (+1) 8

damn, Ninja just said on stream he took a pay cut to get Ace and Hysteria on the team. Thats pretty messed up that he got kicked after that.

There's no loyalty anymore. It's a shame.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

That's messed up if it's true. Ninja is pretty good but he definitely has to be on "the right team". Watching Heinz play he made me believe.

Our name is nV lol

Hey hey i was just going by the gb name can you blame a brotha mayne?