CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

judging by your post history, you seem to be very confrontational and you tend to disagree with popular opinion(not bad just the nature of hive mentality).

My prescription to you would be to post a couple dank memes, say something good about ninja, maybe a post or two about how pistola is falling off and you will be back in the green in no time.

im not good with memes or those video type things gifs i think they're called im just not funny or internet experienced enough also i started playing halo 3 in 2010 so im basically a reach kid

• Upvote (+1) 4

im not good with memes or those video type things gifs i think they're called im just not funny or internet experienced enough also i started playing halo 3 in 2010 so im basically a reach kid

don't worry reach kids are more accepted by the community now after the disaster that was halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i feel like apg, ninja, ace, and heinz, would have made a better squad. Heinz and Ace for the brains of the operation and ninja and apg are probably the two best slayers in the game not named frosty or roy. I like the Leftovers squad though, commonly is a nice guy, victory x is a nice guy, two great support players that can manage ninjas deaths. I love ninja but he dies a lot but that comes with him also getting LOTS of kills. Its like when kobe gets 40 points on 35 shots, if the lakers win its forgiven, if they lose its all on kobe. wait a second, this is blowing my own mind. Ninja is a lot like kobe. woah. lmao

• Upvote (+1) 2

don't worry reach kids are more accepted by the community now after the disaster that was halo 4.

yeah i lasted like 3 months on that game then i just pretended it never existed i brought the season pass thing for it too those dark days are gone now though thankfully 

• Upvote (+1) 1

There isn't any stability in the scene at the moment, why would people stick together? There's one fucking stupidly gigantic tournament in the not too distant future and before it are a load of hoops these top players have to jump through. X-games if and when it happens will be the first actual tournament of the year, the next will be the major - there are no long term perspectives because currently there is no long term.

Also Halo's problems is a symptom of one language dominating the competition, there's no divide in terms of nations.

That's what I'm getting at. We're going to be stuck in this never-ending loop treading water trying to legitimize not only the game's competitive scene but "eSports" as a sport if there's no foundation. I'm just making an overarching comment that there needs to be some control to make sure there IS a long-term, not some one-and-done shit like the H4GC. 

I mean, it MIGHT actually make sense if roster changes worked, but I think you and I know that it'll take more than a roster change to unseat the incumbents. There needs to be control to lock people in place (yes I know there's a roster lock, but there needs to be more restrictions and limitations). Does that mean some shit teams will stay shit? Of course - I bet the 76ers players wanna slit their wrists too. Yes, I get that they get paid a ton more money, but it's in an established field. 

I bet a good percentage of this site's visitors who visit this thread don't even have half a clue who is on which team the next time they log in. I know I don't, and from reading other regulars' posts, they are having some difficulty as well. nV barely lasted a month competing! 

Lastly, I believe that the symptomatic effects of one language, if anything, helps Halo and gaming - it's not adapting to rule / scoring differences between CFB and NFL (both football), or the difference between NBA and NCAAB (both basketball). It should be easier to regulate the scene to start (even if it's NA vs ANZ vs UK - it's still the same game, rules, and mechanics even if it's ESL vs MLG). We're already seeing a shitshow in the online qualifiers - people checking rulebooks left and right. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've seen your Twitter in the past tweeting all this shit about motivation and success and blah blah bullshit, and then you come around trying to justify waking up at 7pm? 

And then you wonder why people say this stuff? Lol c'mon man, only Batman would wake up at that hour. 

Honestly, I can't tell if you're serious

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ever heard of these guys called Royal 2, Snakebite, Snipedown, Lethul,and others? All of which are better slayers.

roy top slays on eg every game. frosty on clg. kinda drowns out the players you mentioned. best slayers on respected teams.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

roy top slays on eg every game. frosty on clg. kinda drowns out the players you mentioned. best slayers on respected teams.

yeah man frosty is so good it always makes me forget about that snipekid on EG.. snipeup is his name I think?  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

so to get away with my crimes in Gotham city I just have to commit them in the morning?

Considering how Ace has been taking L's against EG since H2A, yes you should stick to that schedule

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why didn't they announce X Games earlier/advertise it? What is 343/mlg/whoever doing when it comes to the competitive scene lol

This

As a event photographer who Is focusing on Halo, I really wanted to attend this once I heard the rumors. Then I looked up plane tickets only to find out they are like...$800. Wish they would have announced It earlier...I can't afford to go now.

And of course for the spectators. Halo at a XGames is big since its never happened for Halo. I'm sure many of the halo community would have liked to experience it. Seems rushed imo

• Upvote (+1) 4