CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This X games prize pool must be a lot more substantial than some gold medals to be fucking everyone's shit up this hard.

$30k total.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do we know for sure if Leftovers has a spot for XGames? I'd like to see them beat Liquid.

I think they are 4th right now in points. At least the first page of this forum says that. If XGames is basing it off of that then I think they should have a spot.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ninja just creates his own esports organization.

With what money?

• Upvote (+1) 1

You'd be surprised :-)

Please, surprise me... Guess you can't really, you're on the same squad. You will probably just take credit for Ninjas work anyways :lxthul: 

All these team changes are a little crazy and really make no sense to me at this point of the ladder... Definitely feel Ninja took the better option though. And he will have no problems bringing in another major sponsor/orgs. Really wondering what effect all this mayhem is going to have on this Sundays event. I can say that i know of at least 2 top teams, who were purposely letting teams pass them in GB points, so they could have the top 8 match up they felt best with. That strat is definitely out the window now i think.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

crazy how:

Ace can't get out of bed at 8:00 at night to play with his teammates who have been waiting to grind.

APG can't get his internet to work.

Yet they feel their old team is what is holding them back from higher placing? Ha.

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 13

Idk about the best player on the team, but I don't think Ninja was the problem. He was pretty good and took a lot of blame for shit that wasnt his fault. He was also probably the only player on the team who tried to hype his teammates.

Exactly. Ninja was legit the only one I ever heard say "my bad." The others seemed to have such big egos, they could never ever admit they did anything wrong, and would freak out if anyone suggested they did. Genuinely seemed like Ninja was the only one who cared about the team's morale. Was constantly complementing teammates. Meanwhile Ninja would get a triple kill on EG and literally no one would say anything to him.

As to why Team Liquid would choose the APG/Heinz team over Ninja... i mean there is no question they were much better than Ninja in H2A. I'm sure that reputation carried over and was a big factor. IMO Ninja is much improved at H5, and I haven't really seen enough of APG/Heinz (since they never play/stream anymore) to say how good they are at this game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I disagree with so many opinions in the past few pages I can't even express it properly

elaborate

• Upvote (+1) 3

>invite teams based solely on individual player points

>then allow said teams to make huge modifications to said rosters

Might as well have just invited a bunch of names.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I disagree with so many opinions in the past few pages I can't even express it properly

I'm getting banned again for life aren't I
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I told you guys that Unlegit was a key factor in those Liquid roster moves.  He is incredibly unreserved in his approach to team-dynamic.  I knew right away that he was the one behind the Chig move because that was so unlike Ninja/Ace.

Which I don't understand, not following halo too religiously from H3-Reach, because he seems like a pretty mediocre player. Chig was better than him I thought...

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm going to have to find a recap of all that has happened. Should be a fun read during dinner.