CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Watching TL scrim, Unlegit was getting more and more moody and angry. You could tell he didn't like Ninja and would take offense to anyone who tried to correct him.

For a new-Pro he is incredibly confident in talking back/going at teammates.  Nothing wrong with it, just not something you see with regards to a new player teaming with established veteran names.

Wait, I thought Spartan hated Ninja??? I'm so confused

That ended a LONG time ago. That was mostly my fault as well.

• Upvote (+1) 8

So Liquid v Leftovers gonna be a pretty cool rivalry, huh?

Probably even nV v Liquid. 

That ended a LONG time ago. That was mostly my fault as well.

Can you share what happened with Cloud? Just different in opinion? 

Wait, I thought Spartan hated Ninja??? I'm so confused

C'mon LOL, this shit boils over.  Spartan's ego was temporarily hurt.  Stuff like that passes.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Happy to see @@Ninja and @@Spartan back together. Watching streams with both of them having fun is good entertainment.

Did Ace, Unlegit, APG and Heinz run games together and no one noticed or did Ace make the decision solely based off knowing there ability from playing against them?

Players need to stop changing there Gamertags and twitter user names every time they join an org. So much to change when they eventually leave after 2 weeks :wutface:  Unless of course its contracted to do so.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So teams made forced/rash/quick decisions based on Xgames deadline rather than think of longevity/the HWC/establishing a solid team.

Seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 7

but it does brings the sponsors

Yeah because Ninja has to bring in sponsors for players that are way better than him kk zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I fail to see how Liquid can think that Apg/Heinz is a better option... like..how ?

So teams made forced/rash/quick decisions based on Xgames deadline rather than think of longevity/the HWC/establishing a solid team.

Seriously.

Also..this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the new Leftovers is a pretty solid roster, really.  Spartan is wizard like.  Ninja is...Ninja. Commonly and Victory X are both excellent. 

As great a slayer APG is, I just don't know about the new Liquid roster.  Will be interesting to see how frequently they practice as a team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait. What is this X Games talk? What did I miss?

XGames twitter followed @Halo, Aspen XGames are Jan 28-31 which is right after main qualifier season ends, last year they hosted CS:GO for Winter.

And then Ninja confirmed it in his Vlog.

Yeah because Ninja has to bring in sponsors for players that are way better than him kk zzzzzzzzzzzzz

That is exactly how it works.  Sponsors don't give a shit how "good" you are; that is why T2 and Walshy were the most marketable players during Halo's heyday and not the Ogres/Strongside/whatever other better players there were at the time.  Nadeshot in CoD? Same thing.

I guarantee you that Ninja has an easier time pulling an Organization than Spartan/Victory/Commonly on their own. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

XGames twitter followed @Halo, Aspen XGames are Jan 28-31 which is right after main qualifier season ends, last year they hosted CS:GO for Winter.

And then Ninja confirmed it in his Vlog.

Missed the most important piece of evidence

http://xgames.espn.go.com/xgames/aspen/article/14323029/x-games-aspen-2016-feature-four-interactive-festival-villages

The Gaming Shack is the hub for all things gaming, including the Xbox Halo 5 Tournament, where you can watch the world's best gamers compete for huge prizes and X Games gold. Meet the gamers and immerse yourself into the world of gaming or check out the technology in the partner activation tents.

Sponsors want marketable personalities to sell their goods. Nobody in Halo is more marketable than Ninja right now.

• Upvote (+1) 4