CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm glad Ninja is with Spartan instead of nV. Good day.

Really interested in what Mikwen/Ola will do... wonder if Cloud will go back to Mikwen?

Personally I think Ninja made the right/easy choice. The team of Ninja, Spartan, Commonly, and Victory seems much better than Ninja, Mikwen, Pistola, and Hysteria on paper. Halo 5 is crazy man. Who would've thought someone like Commonly would be preferred over fucking Pistola?

• Upvote (+1) 1

And can we all talk about the Unlegit comments please.....

And it sounds like rosters had to be "submitted" for xgames. Sounds like EnvyUs was not part of that since they were in 7th place (plus the original EnvyUs member salt). This allows APG and Heinz to compete at xgames as part of Liquid. Sounds like Ninja would be able to compete in it as well now being apart of Leftovers?

Mikwen, Ola, Cloud, and Hysteria on the outside looking in for xgames unless they were put on another top team (which we haven't heard yet).

So Prototype dropped the 0.4 KD and then dropped players to improve the team?

He wants to be carried harder? Or what...

funny-gif-bird-iguana.gif

We played one game... Rig Slayer against clg my bad I suck

• Upvote (+1) 1

I told you guys that Unlegit was a key factor in those Liquid roster moves.  He is incredibly unreserved in his approach to team-dynamic.  I knew right away that he was the one behind the Chig move because that was so unlike Ninja/Ace.

Personally I think Ninja made the right/easy choice. The team of Ninja, Spartan, Commonly, and Victory seems much better than Ninja, Mikwen, Pistola, and Hysteria on paper. Halo 5 is crazy man. Who would've thought someone like Commonly would be preferred over fucking Pistola?

New game, new pros. :prayers:

So is Ola team less now?

Literally haven't heard a thing about the guy since his crazy stream a few months ago

Is there a link to this? I don't want to see it but I want to see it. 

Mikwen cloud ola hysteris eould be a solid roster if they put in the time. Excited to see these new teams scrim.

I still think Optic was secretly behind all this so they could sneak into top 15.

not a chance that is happening 

Watching TL scrim, Unlegit was getting more and more moody and angry. You could tell he didn't like Ninja and would take offense to anyone who tried to correct him.