CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As far as what? He was already on Denial.

As far as speculation about teaming with Ark Chig and Mikwen.

But maybe he's showing his opposition to #Opticday 

But maybe he's showing is opposition to #Opticday 

Mikwen and Chig are no longer with Denial, rumor I heard is Elumnite is gonna get the Denial team. 

Is this something to be concerned about?

Elumnite was on Denial before. He never actually left/got dropped.

So he may be forming the new Denial team.

As far as what? He was already on Denial.

I'm thinking he is going to be part of the new Denial team

What were they saying?

Why isn't anyone answering this? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can someone explain what they were arguing about, please...

• Upvote (+1) 2

But maybe he's showing his opposition to #Opticday 

Chig and Mikwen aren't on Denial. Why would they go right back?

Someone yesterday in Nadeds chat was saying Ninja was mad he spent money on giveaways and shit while Naded gave away things he owned so might have something to do with that should it be true.

What the hell would that matter? Some people invest to purchase things such as pc upgrades/games/ect.... Some people giveaway memorabilia such as a jersey wore at an event or a team shirt the streamers wore. Thats the advantage to having actual fans. They'd appreciate the more sentimental types of items.

I just so happened to be lurking Ninja's chat during this mini-fight between him and Naded. It was immaturity on both ends, but it was mainly initiated by Ninja. They already made up so I don't feel like going through all the details.

Edit: Someone's upset, lol. Brevity pretty much explains the non-sense that happened.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yesterday in Nadeds chat one of his subs was being a giant dick to Ninja. Ninja timed him out and Naded told Ninja he's not allowed to time out his subs. Ninja felt disrespected by Naded and asked to be unmodded today when Naded came into his chat. They bickered and argued a bit. Ninja mad a crack along. The lines of "For your epic 1000 sub giveaway why don't you giveaway stuff you already own".

That led to a Ninja meltdown about the quality of his chat and moderators and he unmodded everyone. He seems to be having a rough day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Chig and Mikwen aren't on Denial. Why would they go right back?

They wouldn't.  I was saying #denial from Elumnite put the kibosh on the speculation of ChigWen teaming with ArkNite.

I feel bad for Ninja man. Everyone always shit talk him constantly like ALL DAY ERRY DAY. He gets so much flak for absolutely nothing. There's only so much someone can take before they have a mental breakdown. He is easily the most shit talked Halo player by a huge margin, yet all he does is play the game and entertain people. He's passionate about Halo yet that's what everyone makes fun of him about so it's easy to see how he got so upset.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel bad for Ninja man. Everyone always shit talk him constantly like ALL DAY ERRY DAY. He gets so much flak for absolutely nothing. There's only so much someone can take before they have a mental breakdown. He is easily the most shit talked Halo player by a huge margin, yet all he does is play the game and entertain people. He's passionate about Halo yet that's what everyone makes fun of him about so it's easy to see how he got so upset.

The more fans you have, the more haters you have, especially for someone who is as outspoken and charismatic as Ninja. It can't be avoided.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah. I'm a mod (was a mod?) In his stream and I've honestly been avoiding it because its a cesspool. Its either idiots who think he is the greatest player ever or trolls and more idiots who just give him constant shit for no reason. I like Naded but a lot of his viewers constantly talk shit about Ninja and he let's it fly because they are subbed. I can see why being in Nadeds chat might have been a bad experience for him.

Guess they aren't teaming tho :intel:

I just so happened to be lurking Ninja's chat during this mini-fight between him and Naded. It was immaturity on both ends, but it was mainly initiated by Ninja. They already made up so I don't feel like going through all the details.

Edit: Someone's upset, lol. Brevity pretty much explains the non-sense that happened.

Nah, I'm not upset.  

Moa asked repeatedly as to what happened, and you decided to make a post saying you didn't feel like going through the details. Lmao. What was the point of you making a post to begin with then? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yesterday in Nadeds chat one of his subs was being a giant dick to Ninja. Ninja timed him out and Naded told Ninja he's not allowed to time out his subs. Ninja felt disrespected by Naded and asked to be unmodded today when Naded came into his chat. They bickered and argued a bit. Ninja mad a crack along. The lines of "For your epic 1000 sub giveaway why don't you giveaway stuff you already own".

That led to a Ninja meltdown about the quality of his chat and moderators and he unmodded everyone. He seems to be having a rough day.

The giveaway thing really seemed to upset Ninja. I tune into his stream whenever I'm at work (gives me something to do while videos render and he is one of the players i recognize streaming) and he has been talking about Naded's giveaway for the past couple days. Poor dude. He's been getting mad hate since Reach but he has been the top streamer for a while now. Heavy lies the crown, I guess. 

Real easy to talk when he wasn't the one playing. It's a new game with a lot of weird quirks. So annoying.

Your acting like EG didn't want to go.

I'll be my precious forum rep that EG would have probably done better than OpTic at Gamescom.