CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

As someone who knows nothing about the CoD scene, is their scene anywhere close to as volatile as Halo?

I can't think of any major eSport that has even close to this level of team movement and drama.

Nope, not even CoD is this bad. Team changes usually happen 3 or 4 times a year, not on a weekly basis. 

Can I make a vlog with my 3rd party perspective?

Servers are down, I expect a vlog from every player on a top 16 team on my desk by 10PM.

Yes please. You were entertaining in that Towey Lotto video. Would watch more.

can you get one of your minions to cut clips from your VODs and upload them to youtube?

that's how a lot of big streamers do it and it's basically no work on your end

for the children

while u are waiting for some content I thought I would upload some clips that are pretty sick,

trying to make finals but Im still teaming with my bro unless I get that good offer.

Did you upload the wrong clip?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

while u are waiting for some content I thought I would upload some clips that are pretty sick,

trying to make finals but Im still teaming with my bro unless I get that good offer.

That audio cutout was well-timed. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

curious as to why the audio went out after you killed tom  :huh:

I screamed "overkill BITCH" but in no way did i mean anything bad just was pretty hyped but didnt want that language on my youtube because i have to watch and dont wanna get my channel taken down

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Servers are down, I expect a vlog from every player on a top 16 team on my desk by 10PM.

Hello Peter, what's happening? Listen, are you gonna have those TPS reports for us this afternoon?

I screamed "overkill BITCH" but in no way did i mean anything bad just was pretty hyped but didnt want that language on my youtube because i have to watch and dont wanna get my channel taken down

I've literally seen someone's tits flopping about on YouTube. You aren't going to get banned because you said bitch.

• Upvote (+1) 1