CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What an evening on the forums. Can't wait for the endless spam in today's streams of !team and !roster

edit:Ninja beat me to it. Left his stream up when I went to bed last night, this was in the chat:

1SEjqMl.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

I hope I wasn't the only one who thought of this scene when all the XGames Aspen talk started

• Upvote (+1) 2

*Ninja being shady on twitch*

Pointless deleting the team info. People are still going to ask him and that's all the chat will talk about.

Unless of course, he turns on sub mode....

The winners of that tournament will be set for life. Assuming it hits 2.5 million, that's over $600,000 each, before taxes.

It's not winners takes all though. Coming last in the HWC would be like winning a "normal" event ($25000 = 1% of the prize pool)

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's not winners takes all though. Coming last in the HWC would be like winning a "normal" event ($25000)

Wow. That's what I get for trying to post at 4 am.

Still, assuming a prize pool of 2.5 mil, 1st place gets $1,000,000. Split four ways, that's still $250,000 each, the equivalent of winning 10 MLG National Championships or 50 regular events.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm liking the look of this new Liquid squad.

I'm surprised ninja would team with mikwen again thou, but i guess its all business at the end of the day. 

Wow. That's what I get for trying to post at 4 am.

Still, assuming a prize pool of 2.5 mil, 1st place gets $1,000,000. Split four ways, that's still $250,000 each, the equivalent of winning 10 MLG National Championships or 50 regular events.

Yeah, I don't disagree that it's a shit ton of money, just wanted to point out it wasn't winner takes all in case of confusion  ;)

Should I make a new tag, Leftovers of Leftovers fan? :(

Nah, we're good. You'll see.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Liquid: hysteria, ninja, ola, mikwen

Apart from Mikwen who seems like he has a solid head on his shoulders this is such a volatile team. Wouldn't be surprised if they split up in a matter of hours, also wouldn't be surprised if they stuck together and ran over strong teams.

With those personalities it could go horribly wrong or horribly right. Exciting nonetheless (if it turns out to be an actual team that is). 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's not like we didn't already know he was on the team, but Aries changed his twitter already.

Was going to post something last night but went to bed instead. A while before it started brewing in the forums it looked like Prototype tweeted "Excited" and Aries liked it (or whatever you do on twitter). Looked like it was before his teammates knew anything either. So much shade.

I think its pretty obvious that this is just a troll. Most pro's tweeting Free Agent at the same time, all these "roster changes" happening in the same day. I'm assuming that there will be an announcement this week or next and that all the pro's are just building the hype in the community before the announcement. 

The way Ace was acting and the removal of nV's team page, I think some real shit went down.

I have class today from 4-7, so expect official team changes then.

Cool. You can let the players know what teams they are on since they are having such a hard time figuring it out.  :kappa:

I hope I wasn't the only one who thought of this scene when all the XGames Aspen talk started

lol, absolutely yes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unless of course, he turns on sub mode....

Oh he will turn on sub mode if he streams and this isn't resolved yet, that is a guarantee.

Kyle should come back and team with his brother for once. I heard he was talking about it after the commentary. Do it! Elam Bros Unite!

Last time I saw the Lion play it was at that iron gaming event. He was TRYING to snipe...it wasn't pretty.  :wutface: