CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Since no one is streaming im just spectating matches, which i must say is pretty nice to have. Ninja Mikwen Ola Hysteria are scrimming Dream Team

Ninja, Mikwen, Ola and Hysteria looking really good against Dream Team. Started slow but getting better with every game

• Upvote (+1) 2

Okay, posting in the partial team forums seems useless... I literally know I can hang with top 8 players easily & I just got the game. I've been competing since 07' & literally can game all day everyday. Just need a shot. Free agent Tryna just grind/game hard AF. HMU g.t- KiLLa CaLLL (sorry for off topic just frustrating)

Right when the Top teams/players are driving me up the wall, my homie Sudd 1 saves me from sorrow by throwing SHADE

• Upvote (+1) 3

literally got the game 10 days ago... Played all 10 games by myself... Didn't even know what I was doing... Should definitely give me a shot tho... But it's cool.

Those are not the kind of comments that are going to get you a shot ;)

• Upvote (+1) 4

literally got the game 10 days ago... Played all 10 games by myself... Didn't even know what I was doing... Should definitely give me a shot tho... But it's cool.

For someone that says they've only played 10 games and didn't know what they were doing, what makes you think any team is going to want to give you a shot this late into things?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Keep playing Arena and move up out of gold. I know placements can fuck you over, but so can .3 kds.

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you were good enough you would have moved out of gold by now. I'm am below average and always get diamond and search by myself

Any twitters I can follow and such to find out whose all a FA/not a full team atm?

I don't know of any "Halo f/a" accounts, but Mike is constantly tweeting & retweeing that kind of stuff. Would be a good guy to follow*.

Ahh forgot how nerdy forums can get.. Reminds me of the ole days lol but like I said I know my potential & that my sound "vague" but it is what it is... Everything will come full circle ^_^.

• Downvote (-1) 6

For someone that says they've only played 10 games and didn't know what they were doing, what makes you think any team is going to want to give you a shot this late into things?

hope? Lol.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1